Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mxthe

Underhell Chapter 1 OST Available on BandCamp

1 post in this topic

Prologue OST

Hello everyone ! I am very happy and proud to tell you that Tom Stoffel has finally uploaded the Underhell Original Soundtrack on CDBABY.

Not only are the music in the best audio quality, but buying the tracks or album will support the mod, all the money goes to Tom Stoffel, I don't want to see a dime from it, as far as I am concerned it's his work and it's worth an album.

The full DIGITAL album is 6.99$, each track set at 0.99$ !

Go show your support and your love, you will be indirectly supporting me as well, I always wanted to pay Tom for his work, so now in a way you can help me with that !

Thank you !

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tomstoffel

Track List :

1. Main Theme
  2. Overture
  3. Going to Work
  4. Assault on the Hospital
  5. Mall Shootout
  6. Unfriendly Reinforcements
  7. The Ace
  8. The Ride
  9. Kicking Down the Doors
  10. Out of Control
  11. She
  12. A.R.C
  13. Bonus Track

Chapter 1 OST

Hello everyone! After over 2 years of work, the Underhell Chapter 1 OST is finally available for purchase on BandCamp !

The Original Soundtrack length is 3 Hours, 44 Minutes and 20 Seconds, and includes 94 tracks.

The full DIGITAL album is 9.99 $

It is outstanding musical composition that wonderfully fits the game, totally worth a buy.

http://tomstoffel.bandcamp.com/

In this download you will also receive a track list, composer notes, and notes from the game director & designer.
----------------------------------------

­----------------------------------------
THE FIRST 500 PEOPLE to purchase this OST will receive a FREE DOWNLOAD CODE for a 10 track Underhell Chapter 1: Bonus Album!

PRE-RELEASE NOTE : IF YOU PURCHASE THE OST BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF SEPTEMBER 1, 2013, YOU WILL GET THE GAME ON AUGUST 31, 2013. ONE DAY EARLY !