Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MythicSkull

Mapping Help?

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm kind of a novice mapper, and I played through nightmare house 2, and I saw the parts where the player stands up off the ground and the beginning of some chapters, like chapter 7, when the helicopter crashes, the player find themselves on the ground, rising to there feet. How would I create an event like this?

Well, your post is not completely clear on who you are aiming this to, however, I myself do require some level editors that will indeed need to put in place those cut-scene sequences, Please have a look at my mod progress so far with The mines, the style of the mod is very much an adventure, puzzle horror mod that is designed using the hammer editor with half-life 2 episode 2, If you are interested, please contact me here or at the mines mod page.

As well as putting in those sequences, I will need you to help create levels to speed up the development date on which the demo will be released.

Also if you could post some examples of your work if you are interested.

If you do not possess half-life 2 episode 2, then unfortunately, you cannot join in on the project, however you CAN provide instances used in half-life 2 such as, scripted sequences, elevators ect.

Hopefully, you will join us!

Thank you :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0