12 replies to this topic

#1 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

Your this guy named Jackson your going to liberty city to stay there for 1 year your going to a poker game and you lose and you ow this mob boss 50.000 and you don't have the money so you have to do some work with other people and he gets into more problems but hes getting the money thats all I rit I will finish the rest later this mod is just like gta sandbox buying stuff and haveing gang but there will be more it has a diffrent storyline if any spelling mistakes sorry. B)

#2 NeatNit

NeatNit

Class 4 Nitpicker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts
  • Steam:www.steamcommunity.com/id/NeatNit
  • Location:Behind you. Don't look now, cause I'm about 1359 km behind you, but I *am* behind you.

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

I have no idea what you just said.
Posted Image

Protip: Alien meat may have some unspeakable side-effects.

#3 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

I have no idea what you just said.

ops sorry i will make a new post i didnt even look at that post what i wrote so sorry

#4 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

Your this guy named Jackson your going to Liberty City to stay there for 1 year its like a vacacion your going to a poker game with your bud and you lose and you ow a mafia boss 50.000 and you don't have anuf money so you have to do some work with people to get the money and you get into more problems but your getting the money. this Mod is just like GTA 4 and buying stuff and haveing gang also sandbox go do whatt ever you want. But there will be more in the game this mod has a diffrent storyline and this mod will have multiplayer and coop. If any spelling mistakes sorry if you don't understand again I'm not going to make a remake of what I said.

#5 NeatNit

NeatNit

Class 4 Nitpicker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts
  • Location:Behind you. Don't look now, cause I'm about 1359 km behind you, but I *am* behind you.

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

I have no idea what you want, but I do know that you play way too much GTA. Pointless crimes, drugs and sex aside, it's not even that fun.
Posted Image

#6 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

I have no idea what you want, but I do know that you play way too much GTA. Pointless crimes, drugs and sex aside, it's not even that fun.

lol so you do understand and dude why are you on this if you dont like gta it sounds like you dont like gta

#7 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:12 PM

also i am not listening to you because you have like 4963 people that hate you something like that

#8 NeatNit

NeatNit

Class 4 Nitpicker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

Lol. Get outta here, this isn't the place for you :)
Posted Image

#9 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:01 AM

Lol. Get outta here, this isn't the place for you :)

lol no you this place aint for fags like you :D

#10 Ethan795

Ethan795

• Moderators
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:24 AM

Erm, I gotta say I also don't know wtf you're talking about. I /think/ it's a request for a GTA-style game to be made but no offence your English makes it extremely difficult to understand.

If you have a request to make feel free but don't just use this thread to argue about who should be on these forums or if GTA is a good game...
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you just don't know if they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

#11 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

Erm, I gotta say I also don't know wtf you're talking about. I /think/ it's a request for a GTA-style game to be made but no offence your English makes it extremely difficult to understand.

If you have a request to make feel free but don't just use this thread to argue about who should be on these forums or if GTA is a good game...

what do you dont understand

#12 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:52 PM

you know what i give up

#13 ZombieModder

ZombieModder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

you know what i give up

Just kidding fags. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users