Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlexCJ1990

Missing Swat Member?

2 posts in this topic

So I'm playing through the game and I've hit my first real problem. I'm in this warehouse type area, where you have to run through corridors of shelves and boxes while fighting the spindly fast zombie things. You have 3 SWAT guys with you. When I get to the end and get to the door one of the SWAT guys says, "Hey, wait for everyone else to catch up" and I realize only 2 of the 3 are with me (there are still 3 follower icons). I retraced my steps all the way back to the door we came in from, which is now locked, and I could not find him anywhere, it would appear that I cannot progress without him. Any suggestions?

I've had this happen to me as well, where one of the SWAT members falls behind and gets lost permanently. Unfortunately, since so much of the scripting from then on requires the SWAT members to be present, the only way to get everything working would be to restart from the last save where all the SWAT were accounted for. Just make sure not to make any mad dashes through the warehouse, and stay with the SWAT members at all times and there shouldn't be any further issues.