Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluegrunt

some thoughts... (on the House)

6 posts in this topic

I am 14, so this may not be in some great order...

well, this is speculation for things people dont seem to talk about to much.

1. when I first started playing the game and got outside; I stopped by the basement window, and heard a older mans sounding voice laugh (hehe)

could there be some other presences in the house?

2. That downstairs bathroom. Only one toilet and some shelf's. And that creepy hole in the ceiling... I have been up there(day and night) and nothing odd happened besides "she" came out for the first time (I only heard the music, so I had to restart the game to see the bathroom event)

3. once I went into the basement, and the door closed behind me. I turned around quickly and saw legs run by under the door.

4. another basement event, I went down and saw bloody legs hanging outside the window, and then lift up. Could she be outside sometimes? >_>....

5. The house is FILLED with hiding spots, and the fact that there is a box filled with "sparklers" (forgot the name) , suggests there will be a chase or fight in the house.

6. The cabinets opening in the kitchen. Not big, but still.

7. "she" attacking you in the attic. Maybe its dark enough in there she is not afraid to attack you.

Now, I have a problem... The game has been lagging horribly lately and my pc keeps shutting down when playing. Help, please?

Thats all... I could think about, anyway...

If your PC is shutting down, means you have a problem with your hardware, or drivers.

Update your drivers, and make sure you meet the requirements to play the game.

---------------------------
.Computer Requirements
---------------------------
Minimum:
1.7 GHz Processor
512MB RAM
DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card
Windows® Vista/7/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Recommended:
Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better),
2GB RAM
DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card (or higher)
Windows® Vista/7/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
[/CODE]

Thank you, although this only seems to happen on underhell.... I can play Portal 2 with no issues...

And also, has anyone noticed that odd "whimpering" noise when "shes" out?

I was walking toward the stairs one night and everything in his room freaked out and opened. I walked in to close them,

and she came out of the bathroom. *shiver* I stood on the headboard until she went away and the door closed. That

was so incredibly creepy.

Also, she came out of the bathroom only when the phone call about the samurai thing was over. It seems like there's a

connection there.

Wanna know sumthing cool, if you crouch on the top of the bookshelf (by jumping onto the lamp and then onto said bookshelf) she cant get you during the bathroom scare >:D Catch me now....