Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loki

Downstairs Bathroom secret hatch

17 posts in this topic

When I saw 'her' crawling after me I ran into the downstairs bathroom, (the one with the hole in the ceiling) and the light flashed. The next thing I see is 'her' hanging from the light and then she got me...

***SKIP TO 1:35***

I found this video, its not mine but the same thing happened:

I found this scarier than the bath scare....

good job finding that and from all my heart thank you from saving me from a scare i didnt know about because i was going to try going straight down there when she came out i didnt know that would happen and i probably would have crapped my pants

Another scare to mention,

Sometimes when opening the two doors to the basement (in the back yard), she stands in the right corner of the small entrance to the basement.. I have only seen this once but it gave me chills. She didn't move, She just stared at me....

Sadly I have no evidence to back this up, but she IS sometimes there. Some people may even walk right passed her without noticing...

Sometimes when opening the two doors to the basement (in the back yard), she stands in the right corner of the small entrance to the basement.. I have only seen this once but it gave me chills. She didn't move, She just stared at me....

Sadly I have no evidence to back this up, but she IS sometimes there. Some people may even walk right passed her without noticing...

This happens because when you have that smaller door open, she would walk across the doorway. She was placed there to prepare for that scare.

Its real :D I also have no evidence but ive seen it! *cough* Hammer world editor *cough*