Sanerem

Request - Permission To Use Recorded Footage

2 posts in this topic

In order to properly deal with YouTube's copyright claims policy, I'd like anything, even a sentence, acknowledging that Let's Players like myself are permitted to use in-game footage on YouTube. Also the names of any content that is not directly owned by We Create Stuff in case there are any disputes on copyright that Let's Players could potentially be wrongly opposed.

TL;DR

Would like a statement that we can use the game footage so that Let's Players can live without fear of losing monetization.

In order to properly deal with YouTube's copyright claims policy, I'd like anything, even a sentence, acknowledging that Let's Players like myself are permitted to use in-game footage on YouTube. Also the names of any content that is not directly owned by We Create Stuff in case there are any disputes on copyright that Let's Players could potentially be wrongly opposed.

TL;DR

Would like a statement that we can use the game footage so that Let's Players can live without fear of losing monetization.

Don't worry, they won't.

There are lots of gameplays mods created by "WeCreateStuff" that have been active for years and didn't got deleted by youtube or WeCreateStuff.

You have nothing to worry about.

P.S

sorry for bad grammer.