Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew-M

The Book.

13 posts in this topic

I think I once remember someone saying that Underhell was writen like a book or something alike? Mxthe remember me? Im Andrew the Polish guy that talked via skype with you. Well I know you're bussy with Underhell but may you please send us the prologue Script or story? thank you (I cant wait for Chapter 1 !!!!1!!)

I wouldn't say a "book"

It is true that there are around 600 documents that form the game's scripts.

Either dialogues sheets, character descriptions, character timelines, main events, level descriptions and layout, boss fights, music ideas, or just random ideas that haven't even found a place yet.

So no, it's not a book, just a clusterfuck of documents that only I can actually understand, because some of it is in english, and some of it is in french.

O_o....O_o

Ahhh, I get it now...

Any chance we could see the documents etc for the prologue and as each chapter is released the next documents come out?

Or will it be like in NH2 where it was the "Lost Files"? where everything was released at once?

Underhell wiki is getting cluster fcked/filled

I guess after chapter one released

It's senior editors will copy every 1/0 binary code into it, for they always making things sooooo damn detailed

i'll take the chocolate chip.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg edit: dayyyyum thats a big cookie. anyone wanna help me eat it?

wait a minute...

COOKIE IS TOO TINY! BRING GIANT JAR OF JUSTICE OR I WILL BAKE YOU COOKIES

MADE WITH SEMEN