Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moaraw3som3films

Theory on the house`s story line

18 posts in this topic

In the wife`s diary, there is one entry in particular talking about a past relationship. this relationship went sour, because the guy turned out to only want sex from the wife. My supporting evidence is the letter. because it is made of cutout magazine letters, there is no handwriting to trace. the message "STAY AWAY FROM HER" sounds more like jealousy or a threat then a warning. the other is kind of weak, but in the pictures in the title page, a few before Jake finds her in the bathroom, you can see someone in a chair in the house, presumably talking to Jake or the wife. he dosen`t look like Frank. Weather this is just one of Jake`s SWAT buddies, pressuring him to come down to mikes pub, or the wife`s previous love interest having a heated argument with Jake is unknown.

The other thing is, i am sure that this is commonly asked, is why does Jake just deal with the wife? Even so, why would he place his important items in places that he knows full well that she might be waiting for him in? I watched the video of the new house. why would Jake put new fuses, essential to electricity in the house, in the basement or attic, places that she is in often? either way, Jake knows something we don`t. This question is just stupid, but when she comes after you, the doors lock. when you hit tab, Jake frantically exclaims "I have to hide!" not bothering to use his SWAT skills, and the all-powerful kick to either deal with her, or bust out a window and get out of the house?

Something else. Jake obviously has neighbors. There are usually 2-3 civilians in the apartment across the street observing the house. would one of them not notice a dead woman wandering around the house?

hopefully, someone can offer me some answers.

PS: interesting how Mxthe chose to make the wife japanese. creepy, dead chicks are usually japenese, right? =/

*SPILERS! ALERT!*

Ok

By the looks of your experience

this is what im gonna respond

1) Jake wants only sex from her?

give me a break, it seems like you havent seen the photo presentation in the main menu?

Or you just did not interracted with the things in house?

In main menu photos, Jake is extremely sad about her death

He was like almost crying, when found her dead in bathtub

same when he looked at Her picture

He has been saying things like "Its her stuff, I still cant throw it away" or "I still cannot look at this photo"

He DOES loves her, and If he had reason only for sex, Her diary wouldnt say "And than that man came to me and said "Hello... My name is Jake. One day I will marry you and we will live on that far up the hill""

So I think it is Pretty Obvious

2) Previous lover? Who can be brave (or idiotic) enough to come into married man's house saying to him something like "dicorce with her, she is mine blah blah blah"

Seriouslt make a better theory about that letter

you make a statement out of insufficient amount of evidence

3) why would he place his important items in places that he knows full well that she might be waiting for him in? First please tell us you "theory" how would he know that his dead wife is roaming around the house... and if he knows whether it is reality or he just have a nightmare or hallucinations, because he is missing her so much?

4) when she comes after you, the doors lock. when you hit tab, Jake frantically exclaims "I have to hide!" not bothering to use his SWAT skills, and the all-powerful kick to either deal with her, or bust out a window and get out of the house?

you are going too far... ITS A VIDEO GAME

However i will still give you theory on this

Me, neighbourh, standing in aobut 50-60 meters away... unless i have a thermo sight glasses or night vision binocularus, i dont think i will see zombie hunting Jake through the trees which dont give anything to see through, through the small windows too

And maybe Jake is a Swat member, I am more than sure that its not WW2 so he is carrying his trusted USP with him under his pillow. He has no time to bas the HUGE! gate doors or windows. CIA agents and SWAT members, they get all thie best equipment and free "bullet proof" instalments in their house for free from their agency.

Once again, he doesnt knows whether he is still dreaming or not. He might have nothing or the fact that the dreams can be unrealistic, it might be that he is not strengthful enough to bash or brake any of these

5) Dead chicks Japanese? LOOOOOOOL

Seriously stop watching cartoons

<aybe he chosen her for interesting storyline? we still cant say anything

My conclusion to you

DO NOT make any stupid statements yet. We still know very little to tell theories like these

Just wait till chapter one

and tell me then your theory on, how the hell door with RPG in it opens? And what about revolver then?

Stupid statements, eh? how about actually reading, first? 1.Go read the diary. in the one you find in the garden house, she talks about HER PREVIOUS LOVE INTREST "only wanting to lay with her"

2.You would be suprised, this guy sounded like a real asshole.

3.when one is sad about a loss, one typically does not see the loved one as a zombified corpse, as you have never seen your loved one like this.

4: I am not talking about the bathroom event, i am talking about the events that happen outside (basement window, kitchen door, ect). i have gone outside the houses boundries before, and from the civilian`s point of view, it is perfectly visable where the wife would be.

5:yes, "she" is, in fact, japenese. how about you study up before bashing my points into the dust, fool.

and, that is why they are called "theories". "theory" means assumption, in case you did not know. they are in no way statments of fact. you can make a theory at any point in a storyline.

wise up.

let me explain as short is possibe

Theroy and bullshit is different thing

1) I read her diary... and ha you claiming is (FAR) not enough to give such a theory

it like saying "oh that guy just killed him!" "how you know? have you seen him doing it?" "no but i heard a bang"

2.You would be suprised, this guy sounded like a real asshole.

What?^

3) do you even know what you (or me) talking about?

4) im not talkinga bout only bathroom event either

5)Its not mindless japanese cartoony shit

This mod has a serious plot and it has no spcae for such thing as a Japanese zombifiied girl

And there is no point being so agressive if i just state that your, so called "theory" is not correct

wow, you are a new breed of idiot.

1. You REALLY do not understand a theory. I can have a story where someone walks into someone else`s house. i can then draw a THEORY that it was a robbery.

2: i was talking about the wife`s past lover.

3:I know exactly what i am talking about. i have lost loved ones.

4:Ok, well, how about the basement? she stands outside. from the civilian `s POV, it would be pretty obvious that a zombified woman is standing there, and then floating up magically. idiot.

5: you are right, it is not "japenese cartoony shit". it is a horror/first person shooter modification for half life 2 based on S-MOD. Why don`t you goo look at the wife`s diary? it talks about migrating, having trouble with the language, etc. again, know your stuff before saying that i am not correct. i already view you as a dolt, but that just amplified it.

you are an idiot. you do not know if my theory is correct or not, IT IS JUST AN ASSUMPTION. are you five?

I implore anyone reading to come and state their opinion.

Oh, and i just thought i would say: YOUR GRAMMAR SUCKS. did you skip fourth grade?

Wow kid

Relax

i still think its shitty "theory" how you call it

but it doesnt means you must start raging here

why dont you discuss it in PM and dont break 2 rules at a time

Rage and go Off-topic

My grammar sucks?

you seem to forget that there are people from foreign countries here

P.S. I prefer you to grow up first and only then play video games, for they make you pretty agrresive in your age

how old are you? Do your parents know you play such a violent games?

9 or 12?

to quote "anger management": I`M CALM!!!!!

seriously, i was just stating my theory. he started bashing it.

Oh Yes! either nine or twelve! two cliche ages! therefore, i must be one of them! no, i am 19. and pardon me, but who is the one raging?

In a nutshell:

"hello. i have a theory on the unexplained story line of Underhell`s house."

"YOUR THEORY SUCKS! I DIDN`T READ YOUR COMMENT, I JUST SKIMMED THROUGH IT, AND THEN I CALL YOUR POINTS STUPID, WHILE HAVING NO BASIS FOR THESE CLAIMS, AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT ITSELF!"

That was a fun read, it's actually the first time I see two people debating over plot/story theories.

Here's a cookie.

chocolate-chip-cookies.JPG

Mxthe

Lol better donut :)

Oh Yes! either nine or twelve! two cliche ages! therefore, i must be one of them! no, i am 19. and pardon me, but who is the one raging?

In a nutshell:

"hello. i have a theory on the unexplained story line of Underhell`s house."

"YOUR THEORY SUCKS! I DIDN`T READ YOUR COMMENT, I JUST SKIMMED THROUGH IT, AND THEN I CALL YOUR POINTS STUPID, WHILE HAVING NO BASIS FOR THESE CLAIMS, AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT ITSELF!"

none of that above

Now eat cookie :)

I enjoy chocolate chip. it is superior to others, because chocolate. *Nom Nom Nom Nom*

That was a fun read, it's actually the first time I see two people debating over plot/story theories.

Here's a cookie.

chocolate-chip-cookies.JPG

Should we start a cookie vs donut debate?

I'll start the ball rolling...

Donuts are the best, all type of shapes, flavours, toppings/ fillings...

They are superior to your puny cookies... MUAHAHAHA

yeah, but donuts have that hole in the center, so you don`t get as much. cookies have chocolate chips, and chocolate is good. most places that sell donuts are REALLY bad. You ever walked into a Tim Hortons and found great service and sanitation? no, you didn`t. Cookies are far superior.