koolkideco

Cloud sync

5 posts in this topic

I'm loving the game! I like playing it on my ipad but use it more on my iphone. I noticed it has an option for cloud sync. But when I click on it, it just toggles on or off. I'd love to have the same levels I complete on my iphone show up on my ipad. How do I do this?

Thanks!

Hey thanks! :)

After toggling cloud sync on both devices, you should have the same progress across. Are you certain you're logged into the right user? Are you connected to the internet via wifi/3g?

How do I know I'm logged in as a user? It doesn't prompt me to enter a username or anything. Or does it work together with game center? Either way, I tried toggling it on in both devices and nothing happened.

Oh wait, it just synced. Cool! Thanks!

Hey thanks! :)

After toggling cloud sync on both devices, you should have the same progress across. Are you certain you're logged into the right user? Are you connected to the internet via wifi/3g?

Looking too long at someone may seem to Buy FIFA Ultimate Team Coins be rude and aggressive. But things are different when it comes to stare at the opposite sex. If a man glances at a woman for more than 10 seconds and refuses to avert his gaze, his intentions are obvious, that is, he wishes to attract her attention, to make her understand that Cheap FIFA Ultimate Team Coins he is admiring her.In fact, continuous eye contact is confined to lovers only, who will enjoy looking at each other tenderly for a long time, to show affection that words cannot express.Evidently, eye contact should be done according to FIFA 16 Coins the relationship between two people and the specific situation.