Roflcopter70920

What Is the Point Of Killing Frank's Killer

11 posts in this topic

Ok... I have played Underhell Prologue so much but only recently found out how to kill Frank's killer. When I did kill him I didn't see a change in the story or atmosphere. So what's the point? Is it just a random side quest?

Self-Achievement. Might have story importance later, but as far as I know, it's not really necessary.

My guess is that when Chapter 1 will be released, we will know for certain, wether this is a Self-Achievement or an actual story tailoring decision/action

We only have to wait and see

Nevertheless, not so long left. We are just a week away from the release

I think I remember somewhere it would get a sort of... in game quest-reward item. like a physical trophey in the house you could pick up and screw around with. no idea wether or not that's still the case. if anything it's only 5 more days to find out.

We know that Chapter One will come with remake of Prologue. I think if we will replay it, that event will affect on story, but I'm not Mxthe, so...

Yeah not everyone can be Mxthe, only one person can be Mxthe, and that person, is Mxthe.

The same can be said for everyone, really.

Yeah not everyone can be Mxthe, only one person can be Mxthe, and that person, is Mxthe.

It's sad that this forum engine does not support YouTube like rating system (like/dislike)

Woulda like this comment

It's sad that this forum engine does not support YouTube like rating system (like/dislike)

Woulda like this comment

Actually, it has