Donut

[Spoilers] Stuck? Ask for help here

101 posts in this topic

The purpose of this thread is to post all helps in one thread instead of creating many others

So you are stuck? You don't know what to do? Where to go? How to kill or win a certain boss levels?

Well ask other users for how to do it here

And remember about

tags

I'm in the North Wing of Level 2 (the room that looks a lot like something from The Matrix), and I just killed the guard and pulled the switch to enter the East Offices but I can't find a way to open the door into the hallway that connects to the offices (the door you can see to the left looking out of the bullet-proof window in front of the switch). The pad next to the door just goes red and denies access no matter when I try to activate it, although it says access is granted before I activate it, but switches to denied whenever I activate it to open the door. I've reloaded my save a few times but I still can't find a way through. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but this is the first time I've been seriously stuck in my progress. Any help would be appreciated.

You pressed the switch in the north wing, that opened the glass door to the east wing, then you went around the core access to the east wing offices, and that glass door was closed?

Ah, I see now. I didn't understand that I had to go around through the Core again. It was just me misunderstanding the objective/instructions, I guess. Thanks for your help, Mxthe!

I'm actually stuck somewhere in the House, I just cut down that part separating the woods and the main backdoor area, I explored the woods in the back of the place and I'm running on the hint, 'I remember seeing a drawing of these woods, but something's missing.' I've tried looking around and all I see is a play ground, a campfire, and a pathway with a large tree. I can't seem to find whatever the hint's implying.

I'm actually stuck somewhere in the House, I just cut down that part separating the woods and the main backdoor area, I explored the woods in the back of the place and I'm running on the hint, 'I remember seeing a drawing of these woods, but something's missing.' I've tried looking around and all I see is a play ground, a campfire, and a pathway with a large tree. I can't seem to find whatever the hint's implying.

Take another look at the map and what you saw in the woods.  Then think about what's missing and where it's shown in the map.

..I see the well on the map, yes, but I'm not finding anything when I go to where I believe that big tree is, nothing happens. I click E a few times, there appears to be nothing there.[s/]
Found it.

I'm currently stuck on the 2nd encounter with soldiers when the 2 of them are talking in the dark near the mainframe, and the other are in the same area searching, I can sneak my way past through the cafeteria and all, but I need a key to enter the room with the code ( I cheated a little to familiarize myself since I had so much trouble with the mission) I tried that code on the door with the lever and it didn't work, so I need a little help on that  I'm on a phone so I'm not sure the spoiler feature will work :P

Edit: Thanks Mxthe

Edit Again: When I need to burn something in The House, I can't find anything to burn it with. I tried books, wooden boxes, shoes, I even tried tossing myself in there. I also don't know how to open it, I tried 'E' . Do I need some sort of key?

Edited by Papabear™

You need to have the cafeteria conversation, and then check the PDA to get the code properly.

If you nocliped to the code, not going to work.

I had some trouble sneaking through that part too.

I ended up forgoing stealth entirely and camping the gate the reinforcements come from with a shotgun until they stopped coming.

Probably not the way the mod team intended that part to be done, but it worked.  :bdance:

Sneaking through mainframe area is VERY easy if only you completed all side quests which grants you

radio to distract all of em or Matthews pistol silencer. But honestly I never used radio at least once. All I used is Hermits wrench, Matt's silencer and NV googles that you find there

Easy as hell really

Sneaking through mainframe area is VERY easy if only you completed all side quests which grants you

radio to distract all of em or Matthews pistol silencer. But honestly I never used radio at least once. All I used is Hermits wrench, Matt's silencer and NV googles that you find there

Easy as hell really

I have all of those and I still can't complete it xD

Just you wait, I will upload a much better, faster, casualty free playthrough. Just having a second wave on Underhell with no glowing and hardest difficulty

Oh and I have that one question

In feature showcase you can extend MP7 stock. How can we do it here?

He must have bound it to a key, it's not even a cheat, just type thirdperson to a key.

I don't really condone it, but hey, it's not a cheat.

Not stuck ..umm just confused, the last thing I did was get access to a basement of the building you need the remote for - night fell, lightning tree fell, crow, the dream went through the end door and after a lengthy scene of walking behind a guard and a *ahem* a wet dream, a checkpoint is reached.

I looked in load game and I see it says "Chapter 1" .. does that mean I did the prologue holus bolus?

Not that I mind and it was fun being scared in the house ( wasn't fun feeling useless at FPShooting nevermind, I just wimped out and put it on easy ) 

But I sort of was expecting more for some reason.

Only real fright I got was in a dream sequence where Jakey boy is feeling guilty then "waahhh".

So question is did I do the prologue, if I had progressed to that stage / does it automatically start Chapter 1?

Yes, if you finish the Prologue, the Prologue House, and the PRologue dreams, the last door at the end of the dreams open, and the Chapter 1 House starts, from which you can start Chapter 1.