Donut

[Spoilers] Stuck? Ask for help here

101 posts in this topic

I'm actually looking for those pliers, I've read that they are in the attic and I need a key, and a clock is somehow involved (?) but I checked the dining room clock and I couldn't do a whole lot with it. Any hints?

Also, I think I'm almost finished with the chapter 1 version of the house, will there be some sort of indication that I've done everything? Or should I just keep pressing tab until there is nothing left to do?

Edit: oh, and Loki, you should explore the backyard more thoroughly...

Edit 2: ok, nevermind, for some reason a certain event where the clock opens up didn't trigger properly. Now I've got it.

Searching the offices for the vampire book. I want that silencer soo bad! Could someone tell me where abouts it is. Thanks!

I've for to the stealth part now and not sure if I can go back.

Did you try to type the code manually onto the keypad?

Listen to the beeps carefully, if you hear a negative buzz, it means you entered the code wrongly, when that buzz occurs, you need to type it back from the start.

Keep us posted !

I kinda need help again... This time when jake breaks his leg.

I did the sneaky thing, getting items, avoiding zombies...

but what do you do after you gain the power room keys?

I can't find such a power room if I backtrack..

My current task is find a way to get power to the door. I found the power room and I found the old guy, after zombie dodging as I have no weapons. He wants 3 cards to give me the radio. I'm guessing I use the radio to lure the zombies to the creaky metal walkway that drops to create the circuit needed to power the door.

So, do I now have to run round like a headless chicken frantically looking for 3 cards with those 2 zombies breathing down my neck?

Or have I missed something?

The radios are not required to complete the main objectives.

You can manage to lock the infected without them.

Use the vents, lockers or airlocks at your disposal.

Ok thanks. Wasn't sure what you meant by 'lock the infected'. I'd missed the airlock upstairs as the door didnt look like it had a wheel. Possible bug perhaps or maybe just my poor obervation. Its blatantly obvious what to do to get out of that whole area once youve been into the section behind that door.

And I found all the cards too!

Can't find the cypher blades. Found the other 3 parts. Pretty sure I've been everywhere. Is it possible there's a bug and it isn't being highlighted? Or is it some corner I might not have gone past.

Did you check the storage room under the workshop? Or the one behind the elevators to the medical may (near the morgue, on the bottom level).

I don't know how to do the spoiler tag thing so If you don't want a minor spoiler please don't look.

I'm stuck on the bit where you have to turn on some sort of air flow system to release a lockdown due to the toxic gas.

I know what  to do but I'm out of ammo and I can't take down the 7-10 infected in the way with melee only.

anyone know about any weapon or ammo stashes I can use? I have the hermit's wrench and some FM radios, would I be able to like play music somewhere so I can just walk past?

EDIT: Made it past. I ran as fast as possible dropped a crap ton of flares and a radio set fire to infected. Not sure if they actaully worked or not but I got the last pipe and now I'm trying to find the air purification room xD

Need help with the stealth mission. For some reason if i'm walking behind someone they can see me, they do a 180 spin and blow my head off. Also, they all seem to backtrack every 5 seconds meaning I can't make it to the fucking vents to hide atall. No matter how long I wait for a guard to pass another one takes his place or he backtracks and finds me. it's so damn annoying.

Is it possible to kill a guard with the silenced pistol and hide the body without setting of alarms/alerting guards. I want to ghost that part and get the trophy or whatever :3

EDIT: Uurgh FFS. I got really far into the base/mainframe or whatever and I was about to walk through a doorway when a guard comes out, I managed to sneak off and hide in a cubical nearby and somehow he spotted me through the fucking wall and I had to start again -_- Not sure if it's just me but there really should be some checkpoints scattered around.

Seriously, can someone help me? No matter how fast/slow I go someone always fucks me over and I get spotted. Now, the movement patterns are starting to get random. One guy just stood still staring at the place I wanted to go past, after 3 mins he moved I went to go past and he just turned around and spotted me! Is there like a radius where they can hear your footsteps or some shit? I've got no ammo left so the only way through is sneaking or bashing their heads in and ATM I just can't do either...

They hear your footsteps if you sprint, in a moderate radius.

They hear your footsteps if you walk, in a small radius.

They cannot hear you if you walk, or crouch.

I'm now stuck a bit further on, I need to get rid of the gas in this room by the main elevators because they've deactivated them or something/ I have two barrels but no idea or hint on what to do with them.