Donut

[Spoilers] Stuck? Ask for help here

101 posts in this topic

I'm stuck very early in Ep1, I'm supposed to fix the music box and I've completed all 4 memorys in the dream. Nothing else seems to be happening and I can't find anything new. What am I missing? Feeling very stupid at the moment.

Thanks!

Greg

I'm stuck very early in Ep1, I'm supposed to fix the music box and I've completed all 4 memorys in the dream. Nothing else seems to be happening and I can't find anything new. What am I missing? Feeling very stupid at the moment.

Thanks!

Greg

You mean the music box in the house? You can find the missing piece of it inside the piano.

I put the piece in the music box, nothing happened. I got one phone call and one letter since, nothing else. Not sure if I just have to wait around or if I'm missing a trigger.

Can't find the cypher blades like poster above, and looked in places mentioned by mxthe - have combed each and every storage room several times so;

Does it highlight?

Is there some sort of hide and seek trick?

Nev mine, I reloaded earlier save and it magically appeared .. 

Stuck at the part where you have to go find the survivors in the storage room.

Is there a key card for the medical bay or something, because there are no other paths.

Check every storage room for survivors that you have access to. One of them will give you a keycard for the medical bay once you rescue them.

I am stuck after the prologue, im at the part now where you have to find a fuse but i have looked everywhere and now all the lights are out and i am out of batteries...

where do I find the canteen code after I've restarted the 3 power thingies? the hint tells me to search in the office, but even after 15mins of searching and running in circles I've found nothing :( am I in the wrong office?

*edit*

nevermind, found it ^^

So, just completed the campaign chapter one, and was finishing up the house, just finished the

tunnel area after the well

but now I have absolutely no idea of where else to investigate. Is this the end of the content for now?

How do i get of the house? How do i progress lol, it's not being clear to me what im supposed to do to play chapter 1 or whatever it is...

Hold tab to look at the hints. It's pretty straightforward and self-explanatory, especially in the prologue.

Did you finished small bit of Chapter 2 ?

If yes, this is the end. You can try finding some Easter Eggs, etc. Or wait for chapter 2.

I am in the same boat, I have presumably done it all and are in a 'I am tired and need to go to bed' loop and nothing appears to happen.

If it is the end, it would have been nice to have had an indication as such?

But never mind, a mind blowing game and I am gonna do it ooorl agen.

Thanks a brazillion devs :-)

I'm in the house and i finished the well but now i don't know how to open that stupid clock, i can see a key in there but can't open it. I read that the clock opens as soon as you finish the well but it's still closed...any suggestions? Thanks

How do i get of the house? How do i progress lol, it's not being clear to me what im supposed to do to play chapter 1 or whatever it is...

Hold tab to look at the hints. It's pretty straightforward and self-explanatory, especially in the prologue.

lol i know i've found it now but the hint said "I should have a spare fuse in the attic, garage or garden thing" and i checked all those places while appareantly there was just another fuse lying next to the fusebox....?

@neeeksta, didn't you play a small bit of chapter 2 ?

In the nightmare sequence (where doors with numbers are far from each other), did you open all doors?

Thanks for reply. 

I presume I did a bit of Chap 2 because I saw  the words appear in game.

The doors ( 1 & 2?) in the dream sequence were opposite each other and had written all human qualities needed to make an amazing mod like Patience, Perseverance Tenacity etc.

I kept going in both doors, up and down the stairs.

I may have missed something, but I thought I had checked it all out properly.

As I say, the repeating "go back to sleep' message must mean I missed something, and obviously I don't wanna miss a thing.

Not all gamers are created equal  :atzovili:

I'm at the part where you have to get rid of all of the gas in the area. So far I went down the elevator and got ambushed by zombies. I'm trying to figure out where to go next but they all seem like dead ends. Where do I go to turn off the gas?

I'm at the part where you have to get rid of all of the gas in the area. So far I went down the elevator and got ambushed by zombies. I'm trying to figure out where to go next but they all seem like dead ends. Where do I go to turn off the gas?

Where are you exactly? Which area?

I think it was the oxygen room(?) All I know is that you needed a keycard in order to access the door first before you go in and that there was a lot of stuff blocking it.

Got it. You must go down the ladder and turn all valves there.