waffles bro

Scariest moment (and or most annoying) in underhell for you?

37 posts in this topic

So yeah, whats your scariest moment and or most annoying for you? Personally the scariest and most annoying is when a zombie sneaks up on me and hits me, and then when I kill him with melee, atleast 20 other zombies follow along.

MAJOR spoilers for chapter 1's House ahoy!

In the first night after finding all of Angelo's audio logs and going back to check the well, bloody footprints leading into Her bathroom appeared.  As I turned into the bedroom, Angelo was standing RIGHT THERE, and after he took a few steps towards me, he got pulled into the bathroom and the door closed behind him.

Needless to say, I nearly crapped myself.

MAJOR spoilers for chapter 1's House ahoy!

In the first night after finding all of Angelo's audio logs and going back to check the well, bloody footprints leading into Her bathroom appeared. As I turned into the bedroom, Angelo was standing RIGHT THERE, and after he took a few steps towards me, he got pulled into the bathroom and the door closed behind him.

Needless to say, I nearly crapped myself.

I feel you on this one

But I'd say that there was another, scary one.

Mrs Hawkfield appearing out of the fog while you are out on the park/well

And when you are approaching Bed to sleep, Mrs Hawkfield appears just for a second on the bed

going into the well and first finding Angelo and now any time after I see angelo I get freaked out. I have yet to find all of the audio logs because I got caught by him now I can barely work up the courage to go into the well now.  That single moment was even scareier than the bathroom event in the prolouge

going into the well and first finding Angelo and now any time after I see angelo I get freaked out. I have yet to find all of the audio logs because I got caught by him now I can barely work up the courage to go into the well now.  That single moment was even scareier than the bathroom event in the prolouge

SPOILER (Sorry I dont know how to add a spoiler to a text on this format)

Probably because of the fact he could attack is the reason I was scared but the dude with the giant shard of metal who kills your buddy in Chapter 1. Was that Igor or someone?

SPOILER (Sorry I dont know how to add a spoiler to a text on this format)

Probably because of the fact he could attack is the reason I was scared but the dude with the giant shard of metal who kills your buddy in Chapter 1. Was that Igor or someone?

Use (bracket)spoiler(bracket) text (bracket)/spoiler(bracket) where (bracket) is [ and ].

And I'm quite sure it was Igor.

Most annoying part was when I was trying to get the guy in the vents his 6 cards, but when I got the cards I couldn't find the darn vents again.

And the entire time I was trying to find the vents hordes of zombies were coming after me.

So yeah, whats your scariest moment and or most annoying for you? Personally the scariest and most annoying is when a zombie sneaks up on me and hits me, and then when I kill him with melee, atleast 20 other zombies follow along.

After I experienced the part when Igor RIPPED MY FRIEND IN HALF, I escaped him (I was so lucky those lever activated doors were already closed) I noticed Malcolm died horribly, I'm itching to know if that was Igor, because I don't remember ; And will I see him again in the game? (I'm 99.99% sure he'll appear again and do me in the butt, but you never know)

Most annoying part was when I was trying to get the guy in the vents his 6 cards, but when I got the cards I couldn't find the darn vents again.

And the entire time I was trying to find the vents hordes of zombies were coming after me.

If I remember correctly, there should be a vent somewhere near the laundry and above showers

You will most certainly see him again. I'm confused about why he didn't stay dead when he got shredded earlier though.

Thanks for spoiling it jerk! (Just kidding) He did stay dead, the part when your friend gets cut into 2, was committed by that Russian guy's brother, Igor ; Who had that metal plating installed into his skull.

Edited by Papabear™

After I experienced the part when Igor RIPPED MY FRIEND IN HALF, I escaped him (I was so lucky those lever activated doors were already closed) I noticed Malcolm died horribly, I'm itching to know if that was Igor, because I don't remember ; And will I see him again in the game? (I'm 99.99% sure he'll appear again and do me in the butt, but you never know)

You will most certainly see him again. I'm confused about why he didn't stay dead when he got shredded earlier though.

I heard somewhere that it was his brother Victor that you fought first. Not sure how much I beleive of that, but it seems to make more sense.

I heard somewhere that it was his brother Victor that you fought first. Not sure how much I beleive of that, but it seems to make more sense.

It was victor, Victor is the butcher Bryan took a burrito from if you remember, Igor is the butchers brother.

There's only one real annoyance I've had in the game, and that's how armor is handled.

Due to me being headshot-happy, I tend to scavenge a lot of helmets off of the Infected. 

I keep imagining that Jake simply puts the hat on top of his previously worn hat, until he is wearing a pillar of damage-resistant headgear.

It's hard to be scared when this is the image running through your head, isn't it?

Jake_of_A_Million_Hats.jpg

I'm not to far into the game but I broke into the infirmary because I wanted some bandages because after seeing the first 'infected?' I though I'd need them, the vent breaks and i'm not kidding, five of the fuckers mauled me close to death. I managed to escape but my underwear were not unscathed. xD

The scariest moment for me was when you woke up and finds that the prison is full of freaking zombies and you have to creep around in the dark. Scared the shit out of me.

The most annoying part is when a horde is coming and you hide in the closet and watch as 20 zombies run around in the room, looking for you and they just won't leave.

i think the most scariest part for me was in one of the areas, i forgot what it was called, where it is all gassed and gloomy, and you can hardly hear a damn thing with the gas mask, let alone see. when the zombies chased after me... it was terrifying, especially when you can hardly see a damn thing because you keep on tripping and smashing into stuff lol

i had to take a deep breath after that

Scariest moment was when I walked into The House bedroom, and She appeared in front of me and disappeared in the a blink of an eye, didn't even make a sound. So subtle.

Needless to say I was afraid to look straight forward when I entered that room again.

The first time I actually jumped was after the boss fight with the butcher, the zombie locks you in the hallway, I ran down the the far door, opened it s fast as I could, and slipped out of my skin when I saw 5 figures in guard armor behind the door, then Bryan shot behind me and punched me in the face.

The other time was when I just finished the well, I had to traverse the house at night, I knew I wasn't getting off that easy. Then when i enter the bedroom, I see a brief flash of something dark on my left and got frightened, but it was so fast I actually thought I was going crazy. But no, I was in fact seeing ghosts.

The first time I actually jumped was after the boss fight with the butcher, the zombie locks you in the hallway, I ran down the the far door, opened it s fast as I could, and slipped out of my skin when I saw 5 figures in guard armor behind the door, then Bryan shot behind me and punched me in the face.

The other time was when I just finished the well, I had to traverse the house at night, I knew I wasn't getting off that easy. Then when i enter the bedroom, I see a brief flash of something dark on my left and got frightened, but it was so fast I actually thought I was going crazy. But no, I was in fact seeing ghosts.

That something dark probably apologized to you during the scare.