moaraw3som3films

new scares?

10 posts in this topic

I can only supply the prologue scares:

http://underhellmod.wikia.com/wiki/The_House

Other than the scare in the well, I highly suggest you walk around the forest at night.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

I'M TRYING TO DELAY PLAYING THE HOUSE AS MUCH AS I WANT TO AND NOW I AM SO TEMPTED TO DO THIS!

Quick question, how do I get to the forest? Do I chop the tree that fell on the fence with the axe or what?

If I try to go off the property and around the fence, it just starts the chapter one dream cutscene.

You answered your own question.

Yes I did. I actually just chopped down the broken fence and went to check out the forest.

Don't know why I didn't try the axe method BEFORE asking, I mean, I guessed earlier that I was supposed to do that anyway.

I can only supply the prologue scares:

http://underhellmod.wikia.com/wiki/The_House

Other than the scare in the well, I highly suggest you walk around the forest at night.

Soo... I've done the well's tunnels, and from that I got the footprints to the bathroom one Which was AWESOME by the way,

I'M SORR-- dragged into the bathroom. And Guilt will flash around ANYWHERE in the forest when it's nighttime

but you said well SCARE.

IS there a well scare? And if so don't spoil it please, but just tell me how to do it. I'm helping a YouTuber named 604jesse find new scares in the house, and his biggest fear is the ring. My goal, is to make him fear quit, which he said he'd do if she crawls out of the TV, or comes out of the well.

The TV scare where she stands behind you just WON'T WORK, I've had him try turning it on and just standing in front of the couch, or just standing in front of it when it turns on by itself, but it WON'T WORK!

Ha, I have seen 604jesse's underhell house videos on youtube, he seems like a cool guy. Funny how scared he can get with that phone scare.