Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dune Jumper

House differences?

10 posts in this topic

Is there any difference between the Prologue and Chapter 1's houses? (Besides their looks).

I mean, does Chapter 1's house have different mysteries than the Prologues? And if they do, are you meant to play them in order? (Prologue house first, Chapter 1's second?)

There is also that scariness in the forest. I suggest you walk in there at night.

Only new scare in house proper I could see was that the normally locked door is opening and closing now.

New ones that I've noticed so far

You'll catch glimpses of Her in the bedroom (in the doorway and on the bed), near the front door, and in the living room.  I've seen her around both in her "Grudge Girl" and "Woman in White" forms.

Crows occasionally smash into the house and one of them broke one of the windows directly above the front door.

Occasionally you will find dead crows on furniture around the house

Once after waking up there was a huge flock of crows circle the house like in one of the trailers.  A few would also chase me (doing no damage, but getting in my way) whenever I went outside.

I haven't seen any new scares using the mirrors yet though, but I'm sure they exist.

Mmm, here's a mirror scare. Happened to me and I almost had a heart attack. If you stare at the hallway mirror in front of her diary long enough, it will just shatter. A huge smash in the middle, spreading cracks across the whole thing. As if she tried to hit you and missed, hitting the mirror instead. I'll post a screenie when I get back from class.

I was actually expecting her to appear behind my reflection in the mirror. It hasn't happened yet and maybe it won't happen at all, but that hasn't stopped me from keeping my head low every time I walk past it. :P

I'm also avoiding the tv like the plague... there's a well in the backyard and I'm being haunted by a creepy ghost lady, I've seen this movie before.

It's a Yūrei. Guys just...just google it, alright?

Oooh so Jakes wife became one if she felt love, jealousy, hatred, sorrow, or had desire for revenge....

Interesting :D