Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan101

Advancing in the House? (Spoilers)

41 posts in this topic

Well my dear friend, that means it is the end for you :eyes:

You can still mess around the house to get some scares, or replay through the game and do some things differently. Like going on the other side during "the choice" or seeing what conversations you might have missed.

Thanks a lot for playing! How long did it take you to go through the whole thing?

The end? Nooooo :(

Well I did replay chapter 1 after I realized I was short 5 cards but the next time I got to where I was a lot quicker and had all 52 cards.

Also what is the Hermit card all about???

Took about 5 days in total with the story + house and the dreams.

Great game a balance or survivor horror + action, great characters that grow on you, amazing soundtrack and god damn great work!

I'll go and scare myself to death now.

As for Ch. 2 We'll see it when we see it. Not too early. Not too late. ^_^

Quick question with Ch.2 will we have to playthrough the previous chapters or will be able to start from where we left off in the house and the story.

I can't confirm anything for certain, but even if we re-release the previous content in a new engine version, we'll make Chapter 2 available via chapter selection, just like Chapter 1 was with this release.

I'm glad you went back to do the Hermit's stuff, it was originally just secondary collectible, but the character ended become such an awesome plus, whenever I see playthroughs or streams of people not getting the cards, I'm sad because I know they missed something awesome.

Sorry Mxthe, I tried my best to look for his card and didn't suceed lol.

Will try again sometime since this game(It is worthy to be called a game) is so addicting somehow 

So, I'm on the chapter 1 house, I've done the well thing, I've read all the diary pages, completed all the dreams, collected all the keys (obviously), yet I keep hearing about "Where do I use the pliers" and stuff like that. I've wondered around and I can't find anything. Do I have to finish Chapter 1 before the rest of the stuff shows up?

Yeah but right when I left the house I saw a crow on the mailbox and then it flew away. So I checked it and I found it then. Might be a random crow behavior but it was odd nonetheless

Hmm, I didn't have any crows around when I found that letter. I think it's just an interesting coincidence.

So, I'm on the chapter 1 house, I've done the well thing, I've read all the diary pages, completed all the dreams, collected all the keys (obviously), yet I keep hearing about "Where do I use the pliers" and stuff like that. I've wondered around and I can't find anything. Do I have to finish Chapter 1 before the rest of the stuff shows up?

Go back inside, everything should be fairly obvious from there.

If for some reason the events do not trigger (it happened to me), return to the hidden passageway so that you get the "what the hell?" message again, then return to the well to get the message regarding the fact that lid is sealed and there is nobody there. Then go back inside.

Go back inside, everything should be fairly obvious from there.

If for some reason the events do not trigger (it happened to me), return to the hidden passageway so that you get the "what the hell?" message again, then return to the well to get the message regarding the fact that lid is sealed and there is nobody there. Then go back inside.

Thanks, the problem was that I didn't check the well cover afterwards.

Anyway holy fuck that was creepy. And jake just goes back to normal life like nothing happened.