Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ragamuffin

Ways to support Underhell

11 posts in this topic

I just finished playing Underhell and I'm currently replaying it to search for stuff I may have missed in my first playthrough. I just have to say this mod is much better and complete than most games nowadays.  Since developing good mods isn't fast nor easy, I'd like to know if I could support you in any way.  I may not be a voice actor or anything but I would donate since your works are so good.  I've looked in moddb and your web page but I can't find any place that mentions donations.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more about Underhell and your future projects.  :wink:

Hey, I am so very glad you liked the game so much, and am very pleased to know you want to support us.

You can begin supporting us by purchasing the Original Soundtrack, if you enjoyed the music :

Album_Cover.jpg

Other than that, the best thing you can possibly do for us right now, is spreading the word.
Not many people know about the game at the moment, and posting it on other gaming forums, sending EMAILS to PCGAMER or IGN, or GameSpot about it can really help.
People can't enjoy the game if they don't know about it, and given the fact that it doesn't even require HL2 to play, just a Steam account, EVERYONE can play it.

So yeah, that's what you can do, buy the OST, and spread the word.

Thanks man !

I am also surprised that there was no coverage whatsoever. Almost all results on youtube are about house from prologue. The trailer also doesn't tell much about the game TBH.

Little article on RPS would help, they actually mentioned underhell couple of times.

I have just finshed chapter 1 and its one hell of a ride!

I was very surprised by the length of it. Thats a hell of a lot of level design for one person! I'v been working on a level for No More Room in Hell mod and the map topic is coming up to almost a year old. Still not finished (Maybe I slack too much). You have really worked hard on this Mxthe and it shows. Great work! All the best and good luck with the next chapters.

Thanks thegregster101, means a lot coming from another Level Designer.

You guys can help, by sending emails to all those websites, or posting comments talking about the game.

You can also just spread the word to your friends.