Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blazer3136

[Spoilers?] I'm in Residential

6 posts in this topic

I don't know how to use the Spoiler tag, sorry, but I am rather curious. I just hit Residential on Level one and scouted a bit, getting to the Restaurant before backtracking, saving, and taking a break. I'm curious, when do you start to face off against the ARC Soldiers? I'm really lacking fear of Infected now that I can just tank them with my absurd loot-horde of health sprays and bandages.

Ha ! Looks like your timing is perfect my good sir :)

Just go up to Level 2 ;)

If you feel like the game is too easy for you, might wanna switch to HARD MODE !

You can change the difficulty at any time.

Many thanks, but it's not the fact it's too easy. It's the fact that my magpie senses and hiding like a complete coward have allowed me to amass a Dragons Horde of medical gear. That and I've learned my lesson well from STALKER with bloodsuckers and just kick faces in on top of a table.

I don't know whether to be shamed for my cowardly nature or my genius in the face of death. 

I know that. Whenever I hear something I rush to the nearest closet like a man. When the world is invaded by zombies, I don't think anyone of us is going to rush at a horde of zombies with a bat, everyone will be sitting under tables.

Yeah, I use that tactic a lot with corners in small offices that have a bunch of Infected in them on multiple levels.

Round corner, check, whistle, aim at head-height, cap everyone that walks, whistle a few more times, pop a flare, no one else comes, majority is dead and I can roam with safety.

Or, in the case I'm backed up to a wall, I usually strafe like a heavily armed Border Collie.