Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordiAnders

List of trophies?

11 posts in this topic

I noticed that the shelves in the garage at the house has trophies... I have two questions...

Could you possibly provide a list of trophies and how to earn them?

And if you missed one of the trophies before completing the chapter is it still possible to earn it?

Tutorial

1. SWAT HELMET : Complete the tutorial.
  2. SWAT CAP : Beat Mike's score during the Tactical Simulation.

Prologue

1. SNIPER RIFLE: Save the hostage on the roof of the hospital.
  2. SPEAKERPHONE: Solve the hostage situation in the apartments. (Red if suspect was killed, Blue if suspect surrendered.)
  3. ACE HEAD: Track down and kill the ACE after Frank's chopper gets shot down.

Chapter 1

1. LUCY (spas12): Bryan gives you his shotgun for getting Junior's painkillers after getting injured.
  2. BEN'S CD CASE: Recover Ben's CD case from his footlocker in the dormitories.
  3. BEN'S CD CASE: Hack the Mainframe of the South Wing.
  4. DAWN BOOK: Recover Matthew's Data in the LEVEL 2 Offices in the East Wing.
  5. TERRY'S REVOLVER: Rescue every survivor you encounter in the game, and Terry will give you the key to his office, to get his Python from the safe.
  6. METAL GEAR: Sneak through the South Wing cafeteria without raising the alarm + Sneak through the Lower Labs monitor room without raising the alarm.
  7. FAMILY PHOTO: Recover all 52 Hermit's Cards + find the HERMIT CARD in the Gas Chamber in the BIOLABS (After activating the North Wing elevators)

Tutorial

1. SWAT HELMET : Complete the tutorial.
  2. SWAT CAP : Beat Mike's score during the Tactical Simulation.

Prologue

1. SNIPER RIFLE: Save the hostage on the roof of the hospital.
  2. SPEAKERPHONE: Solve the hostage situation in the apartments. (Red if suspect was killed, Blue if suspect surrendered.)
  3. ACE HEAD: Track down and kill the ACE after Frank's chopper gets shot down.

Chapter 1

1. LUCY (spas12): Bryan gives you his shotgun for getting Junior's painkillers after getting injured.
  2. BEN'S CD CASE: Recover Ben's CD case from his footlocker in the dormitories.
  3. BEN'S CD CASE: Hack the Mainframe of the South Wing.
  4. DAWN BOOK: Recover Matthew's Data in the LEVEL 2 Offices in the East Wing.
  5. TERRY'S REVOLVER: Rescue every survivor you encounter in the game, and Terry will give you the key to his office, to get his Python from the safe.
  6. METAL GEAR: Sneak through the South Wing cafeteria without raising the alarm + Sneak through the Lower Labs monitor room without raising the alarm.
  7. FAMILY PHOTO: Recover all 52 Hermit's Cards + find the HERMIT CARD in the Gas Chamber in the BIOLABS (After activating the North Wing elevators)

Does this include Todd, the guard from Eric's group while you are escaping after turning off the power relay in the area you first meet them in? Because I have tried saving him, though he always gets killed in a scripted event where he gets pulled through an air vent.

A better way to handle the trophy unlock system is to have it all saved in a file in the Underhell directory that does NOT reset unless you delete the file. Having to restart the entire game to have every trophy unlocked gets annoying, especially if you just want to replay the prologue area. Doing that would cause you to have to replay Chapter 1 as well to get any trophies you lost. This will help even more when the next chapters come out, because then you would have to replay even more. There just needs to be a better way to keep your progress without losing it for replaying the game.

To get into the Gas Chamber in the BIOLABS (After activating the North Wing elevators), is that when 

Matt and Bryan are fighting the troops? After Jake

got gassed?

@TheFlyingTimbus I actually save the dude by blocking/crouching where he would killed and shoot the enemies's legs. It's still a pain to save everyone tho, since the AI turns stupid with this many npcs.

Finally got every trophy in the game.

zi6q.jpg

I hate you Mxthe. After the Hermit seemingly kills himself, I was sad the rest of my playthrough. He's my favorite character and just...UGH! Then the after credits scene happened. Thanks a lot, you made the rest of my playthrough very depressing & sad for nothing! But seriously, that was brilliant.

So what's this thing about Alex's painkillers? I made sure to talk to everyone whenever I could, and Bryan was annoyingly quiet after Junior got shot and never gave me a quest to help.

I hate you Mxthe. After the Hermit seemingly kills himself, I was sad the rest of my playthrough. He's my favorite character and just...UGH! Then the after credits scene happened. Thanks a lot, you made the rest of my playthrough very depressing & sad for nothing! But seriously, that was brilliant.

You thought he killed himself? I don't know why you would.

zi6q.jpg

KILLED HIMSELF?! WHAT?! I PLAYED THE GAME 4 TIMES AND NEVER SAW THIS!

zi6q.jpg

KILLED HIMSELF?! WHAT?! I PLAYED THE GAME 4 TIMES AND NEVER SAW THIS!

You need to get all the cards + a secret card. The secret card can be found while you're in the gas chamber with Mia. If you do, you'll get an extra scene.