Mkilbride

[Spoilers] Your Underhell "Wat the fuq" screenshots.

74 posts in this topic

I was playing the prologue, and I turned around to see this freak right in my face: p1ex.jpgNormally I'm immune to jumpscares, but this was so unexpected it made me jump.

WATCH OUT IT'S A VAMPIRE!4of6.jpg

I once was fucking around with the sound files in Underhell and decided to replace the piano banging sound with a piano piece I wrote. I was testing how it worked with the echo of the house... I killed myself outside and... Well I guess he was happy to die.

I kinda fucked myself over be blowing a zombie's head off... IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING MAP. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THIS NOW?!

IxfRhPF.jpg

You know in cartoons when someone gets blown up all that's left is their legs? And they're still upright? I shot this guy in the chest with the mossberg. He flew back and his leg stayed right where it was... And not on his body, either.

R3o50T1.jpg

Also, while on the train, I saw a certain... difference about Bryan. Maybe the fact that he's HALF COVERED IN BLOOD.

p71ikBH.jpg

You know in cartoons when someone gets blown up all that's left is their legs? And they're still upright? I shot this guy in the chest with the mossberg. He flew back and his leg stayed right where it was... And not on his body, either.

R3o50T1.jpg

Dude...

"Who turned the music on?"

2zcNzNMTn8o.jpg

Now THAT is cartoonish