Mkilbride

[Spoilers] Your Underhell "Wat the fuq" screenshots.

74 posts in this topic

Then what? I thought you needed a URL to upload the image.

You can:

1) Attach images via "More reply options"

or

2) Upload them somewhere (Because this forum doesn't like links from Steam Cloud), copy and paste direct link (to the image, not the page that contains it) to the "Image" window

Replying%20To%20%5BSpoilers%5D%20Your%20

Any good place I can upload them?

I just get the grenade launcher, and, well, that was fun.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290892248

EDIT: also the first time i was playing the game just glitched itself, i think it was the boxes on the door

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279114508 

Yes, on the second time i played i try to make myself whit the almost health and armor as possible. I only killed the zombies that i get when i enter a area, but when that sounds comes i just hide. And, when it stops, i kill the zombies that spawned. Honestly, i get on the mpgs whitouth needing to get the armor that was there. I also don't used any spray or health thing, only 3 or 4.

Where do you find the grenade launcher? All I know is that it's in the labs somewhere.

There is a secret room in the Maintenance Labs. You can access it by going through the vent ,just like when you open the elevator schaft to MGPS, but this time you go the opposite way.You'll end up in another control room locked from the inside, and there is another room with boxes full of pistol's ammo and grenades (for both MGL and MP5 EOD). The Grenade Launcher may randomly spawn there, on the table.

Where do you find the grenade launcher? All I know is that it's in the labs somewhere.

There is a secret room in the Maintenance Labs. You can access it by going through the vent ,just like when you open the elevator schaft to MGPS, but this time you go the opposite way.You'll end up in another control room locked from the inside, and there is another room with boxes full of pistol's ammo and grenades (for both MGL and MP5 EOD). The Grenade Launcher may randomly spawn there, on the table.

I'll take a look on my next playthrough.

Hi, long time lurker, decided to make an account.

I found this funny for some reason:

ZbAcNPn.jpg

I have no words for this creature.

Can somebody teach me how to use spoiler tag?

post-41247-0-43000700-1443285857_thumb.j hmm... interesting book

post-41247-0-81576600-1443285943_thumb.j

post-41247-0-40258400-1443285982_thumb.j Eric did not die, he was hurt and yet nobody cared for him :(

On 4/8/2017 at 8:47 PM, mustang-wolf said:

Two year old bump because wat

Clone theory confirmed

snip

How exactly did THAT happen?