Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mgr.inz.Player

[Spoilers]Your first playthrough stats

11 posts in this topic

So, I finished the game. I enjoyed it. I tried to listen all dialogs and chit chats (as many as I could), I think I tried every corridor and every shaft. It took me five days. About four hours up to about six hours (weekend) per day. I played mostly after 21:00.

Now, I'll start reading all those *spoiler* threads.

my stats:

normal difficulty

time: about 21 hours. That is, if game had counter, I think it would show ~21h .
total time: would be 24 hours I think.
I played from the start, prologue+ch1. Normal playing - without cheats, without reading spoilers or on-line hints. Just paying attention and sometimes walking in circles.

garden house  trophies:
  prologue shelves: three items: rifle, loudspeaker, head
  chapter one shelves: "Lucy", revolver, vampire book, cd case, metal cog, photo

cards: 52

preferred weapons:
shotgun ("Lucy" type), leg, axe and crossbow.

Mike beat me during the simulation, how could this happen? :blawh:
I played game version 1.01 (more infected in some areas). Yeah, also 1.01 version has different FOS of some enemies. Sneaking is harder. Much harder. I had 40 something attempts in South Wing cafeteria.

Your first playthrough stats?

Difficulty: normal 

Thought of changing it to hard mid-playthrough, but I decided not to; that way I will have a different experience next time I play the game.

Time: about 20 hours-ish, counting with the prologue. Two six-hour sessions and two four-hour ones. All of them started after 11 PM.

Trophies: everything but the hermit picture (and I was looking so hard for that last card for the crossbow quest) and the metal gear (I suck at stealth, I'll just admit it). Hostage situation was resolved by "incapacitating" the suspect; he shot me first, that gives me a legal right as a SWAT officer to defend myself.

Total Cards: 49

Preferred weapons:

1 - Baton 2 - Silenced SOCOM 3 - MP5A3 (red dot sight) 4 - "Lucy" 5 - G36K

I played the original release version (I survived the endless hordes).

Difficulty: easy-normal

Time: ~25 hours (Prologue included). In Chapter One I was running circles a couple times, big thanks to Mxthe, who didn't hesitate to help me.

Trophies: almost everything

Total cards: 45

Preferred weapons:

1 - Axe; 2 - Silenced SOCOM; 3 - MP5A3; 4 - Benelli M4 (or XM 1014); 5 - Silenced G36K.

Also jumping kick.

Played early released version (OST buyer).

Finished it a few days ago.

"Modded" normal (balanced stats in the skill.cfg to make the game tougher)

Ran for around 72 hrs in total (prologue to beginning of CH2) More like 20-30 if you don't count me dying a few times.

Trophies: Just about all of them. Got the crossbow at least.

Found 42 cards in total.

1. Axe 2. Silenced SOCOM 3. MP5EOD (the one with the gren launcher) 4. The M5. I call her "Janis" 5. G36

Also played the original release... The hordes weren't that much of a problem for me, just stand in a corner and eliminate the first horde before rushing to the next valve, rince and repeat.

I MANAGED to succeed in surviving the first stealth mission only to be shot up by the MPs several times, I planted several of the booby-trapped radios around the small mainframe room and then chucked a few frags, managed to take out the first wave before blowing the **** out of the second wave... that had to be the most pain in the neck part of the game.

Difficulty: normal

Time: 28-32 hours (Prologue 2-4 hours). 

Trophies: everything for Prologue (then they got deleted when after the game crashed after it made me redo the tutorial in ch.1 ~_~)

and vampire novel, cd case ( I WOULD have Lucy but Bryan never mention a quest, a glitch maybe?)

Total cards: 48

Preferred weapons:

Axe, hand grenade, BOOT, crossbow(and tell myself I am as cool as Daryl :proud:), mp5 eod, spas 12

@Nihillo, ya the cleaver is Igor's weapon, just drop it after you spawn it, or use 3rd person. It look sexier than a million katanas to the power of a hundred longsword. I wish it will be full usable in the latter chapters (and more awesome).

Speaking of which, the silenced g36 is HARD to find, how you guys get it? I only find it amongst mountains of dead bodies after killing brazillion ARC troops and wasted all my first ad supplies :ohman: .

Speaking of which, the silenced g36 is HARD to find, how you guys get it? I only find it amongst mountains of dead bodies after killing brazillion ARC troops and wasted all my first ad supplies :ohman: .

Well, I was lucky enough to find it in one of lockers

Difficulty: Hard

Time: 12 - 16 hours (Prologue 2-4 hours). 

Trophies: Everything Except A.C.E Head

Total cards: 52

Preferred weapons :

Kicking, crossbow, Lucy , MP5 , Terry Python , Slicensed G36K

Edit : I got the A.C.E Head now :D