Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheOperator

Favorite weapon in Underhell

26 posts in this topic

I stuck with the Mossberg.........570? It was the one that had five rounds, wood bits, and was pump action. Loved that gun, and I did use the G36K silenced, difficult competition between the two, really varies on situation.

The Spas-12 shotgun. Great crowd control. Soldier bodies quickly piled up into a very laggy meat mass.

It would be cleaver, unfortunately it doesn't have viewmodel. And we can only achieve it with "give" command.

Shotgun ("Lucy" type), leg, leg+door, axe and crossbow. SOCOM with laser = game too easy.

Hand grenades, they make killing ARC personnel reinforcement a cake walk, and killing those guys is the best way to stock up on ammo, especially the m203 grenades for my mp5, which make killing everybody else a cake walk.

Edit: My mistake, mp5 grenades don't restock like that. The game must've fried my brain, as expected.

I find the kick quit balanced actually, mainly due to the whole stamina/endurance system, I can't rally spam it like in the old prologue. I miss that, aaai, such is the power and glory I used to wield, a kick which sends boulders thru the sky, making people explodes.

I find the kick quit balanced actually, mainly due to the whole stamina/endurance system, I can't rally spam it like in the old prologue. I miss that, aaai, such is the power and glory I used to wield, a kick which sends boulders thru the sky, making people explodes.

True but I don't have the ability to instantly kill people with one kick to the face.

Maybe I'm just jealous that

Ito can TKD kick Igor

into a coma at the intro sequence but I can't even as much as tickle him with 4 hand grenades and an axe to the face :tongue: . That bit has being a sour spot for me throughout the entire game :atzovili:.

I actually find the MGL hard to use, since hordes usually start with me back peddling with an axe, and heavy weapons just get drop whenever I switch weapons. By the time I retrieved it, the respawns are already on top of me.

The foot is good but it is extremely OVERPOWERD.

It's not overpowered. As seen in Underhell, 5 kicks (on hard difficulty against zombies) from heavy military grade boot is ACTUALLY enough not to just break some ribs, but to stomp someone to death, no matter of their armour/defensive equipment type. Especially if that kick is wielded by a tactical army expert.