Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jacobo the hobo

Underhell house adventures

20 posts in this topic

Let us share all of the adventures or misadventures that you may have had from exploring the house or around the house. 

One time the house's fuse blew up and when I went to the attic to get the spare fuse I saw she popped up in my face. By the time I got the fuse to the basement I saw her feet in the window.

I hope the fuse never breaks again. :holyshi:  

Dear Jake

waiting for the house to stop being scary is hard.

Sincerely terry

post-28743-0-49324700-1380586746_thumb.p

Fricken Angelo scared me to death. At first, just the song turned on and I was confused because he was nowhere to be seen. Thought I was going insane or something. Then saw him in the light and gosh, I screamed to death. I was so relieved when I got out of there.

Has anyone encountered the fuse blowing sequence I only happened upon it once and heard nothing about it. 

I fixed it with the spare fuse but I was wondering if it was really rare as it says nothing about it as a scare on the wiki.

Just got an event that's never happened to me before.

So I was just walking down the stairs of the house; when suddenly my view started shaking, there was a big rumbling sound, and dust effects came out of the roof. It lasted for about 5 seconds.

So I walked out of the secret passage from the well out the garage for the first time, and an event triggered where all the shudders freaked out and whacked against the house. I then proceeded to walk through the dark house to my bedroom. I got through the bedroom door, looked at my bed, and then something flashed in front of my vision. I jumped, but it happened so fast I convinced myself there wasn't actually anything there.

So I walked out of the secret passage from the well out the garage for the first time, and an event triggered where all the shudders freaked out and whacked against the house. I then proceeded to walk through the dark house to my bedroom. I got through the bedroom door, looked at my bed, and then something flashed in front of my vision. I jumped, but it happened so fast I convinced myself there wasn't actually anything there.

Guess what...

She was standing in front of you.

I then proceeded to walk through the dark house to my bedroom. I got through the bedroom door, looked at my bed, and then something flashed in front of my vision. I jumped, but it happened so fast I convinced myself there wasn't actually anything there.

First time She appeared in the doorway, I was looking somewhere else. I saw her in the corner of my eye. But I said to myself I was just seeing things. The SECOND time the doorway scare happened, I definitely saw Her. Scared me so much I wouldn't even look forward the next time I went through it. I just looked at the bed instead, but She ends up appearing THERE too! You planned that, didn't you Mxthe? :huh:

P.S. I swear I hear screams in or around The House sometimes oh man.

first time I got the bedroom scare she was sitting on the bed looking at me. it happend once again while the fuse was out.

I don't know what it is with this house and wanting me to explore it in the dark.

I don't have anymore spare fuses. :holyshi:

I found 16 pages of the diary - the others could not find.

Game written saying that I did everything here, and hear the sounds of the fog - something like that.

This means that I have done everything in the house, the remaining pages will be in the next game?

Game written saying that I did everything here, and hear the sounds of the fog - something like that.
This means that I have done everything in the house, the remaining pages will be in the next game?

To stop hearing the sounds of the fog watch credits (they're like 5 minutes long). The remaining pages will appear from chapter to chapter until the final.

To stop hearing the sounds of the fog watch credits (they're like 5 minutes long). The remaining pages will appear from chapter to chapter until the final.

I finished the game completely.

Then clicked a house in the game menu.

(земляк, пожалуйста, пишите по русски, в спойлере, а то плохо гугл переводит)

(земляк, пожалуйста, пишите по русски, в спойлере, а то плохо гугл переводит)

Я тебе говорю титры просмотреть до конца, чтобы "звук из тумана" перестать слышать.