Hen7

Ideas needed

580 posts in this topic

Well, whatever. But anyways why on the main site it says that NH2 is partially released? I never really got that. It's like "partially released!" then you go in and there's nothing.

Well, whatever. But anyways why on the main site it says that NH2 is partially released? I never really got that. It's like "partially released!" then you go in and there's nothing.

NHR is released, but NH2 which contains NHRR is not released.

NH2 is 10x better than it was 2 months ago. It's pretty awesome.

NHR is released, but NH2 which contains NHRR is not released.

NH2 is 10x better than it was 2 months ago. It's pretty awesome.

NHRR? The Remake Remaked?

Yep, remaked to not need CS:S.

whatabout when episode 3 comes out u guys thinking about doing any mods then? cause it seems you guys are all gona jump to udk

from what I see... maybe just

NO

Make a NH spin off, you have my go. (after NH2 is done ofc)

Months before NH2 was "close to release" (the post before the last one), I wanted to make my own horror game. But not with Source, even tho I already started making a horror map for HL2.

I wanted someone to help me with UDK with basic things. I know how to turn a light on and off with triggers, but I can't make something pop up, play a sound, etc...

Edit: Or I can find another engine, or if Newton's PlayerController is fixed anytime soon, I will make my own :proud:

I was the kinda person who thinks up ideas such as a scary house mod for a certain valve physics engine when I put in three months effort into it I find one that I could never beat. And then I'm like, fuck it.

Make a NH spin off, you have my go. (after NH2 is done ofc)

Months before NH2 was "close to release" (the post before the last one), I wanted to make my own horror game. But not with Source, even tho I already started making a horror map for HL2.

I wanted someone to help me with UDK with basic things. I know how to turn a light on and off with triggers, but I can't make something pop up, play a sound, etc...

Edit: Or I can find another engine, or if Newton's PlayerController is fixed anytime soon, I will make my own :proud:

well we can make it with the 2011 source engine(or whenever ep3 is out it should be awesome:D

it can be Lucid Terror Dwelling :/ LTD sounds catchy....

Did we deathed an topic? Green_Colorz_PDT_32.gif

If with that you mean this was about ideas for NH2 and now it's about I dont know what, then yes Green_Colorz_PDT_06.gif

somone should lock this because it's too late to give more ideas, i guess

Heres a challenging (but realistic) idea that will scare people effectively..

Make a dark room/hallway with zombies hanging on ropes upside down and your character has to walk through them to progress. From there tweak a few ideas for yourself, I would suggest maybe a projection light at the other side of the room/hallway. After you have already progressed half way through the bodies (the room/hallway so dark you didn't notice) make the projection light flicker on so you can catch a glimpse of the zombies that you are walking by and swinging back and forth towards you...

If you really want to challenge yourself make one of the zombies attack you from the ropes, or you can just put one on the ground that comes out of nowhere..

This is the type of idea that would scare me even if I know its coming smile.gif I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not sorry. Anyways I hope to try your mod out later, it definitely caught my attention!