Hen7

Ideas needed

580 posts in this topic

teenagerimpossible. said:

First off Goddamn that was a bleeding good mod Nice one on making the first i jumped out of my seat more than once

Ive got a idea of the player focusing on something(rpg?) and then Fast zombie comes up behind a grabs your ankle. Ive also got this idea of being in like a lab and you look in the front window (sounds familiar HL fans?) and theres a button once you press it another window opens up only the room behind is filled to the brim with zombies,and suddenly a load of them crash open and knock you out,Scary huh?

hehe scary but what would be scarier is if ur in the lab...then u see something outside...u go and check out the window but u see nothing..then you hear a noise in the other room where your friend is working then...you go to check and you see he is dead with blood everywhere around him..then you run back to ur lab room and you see the zombie right across your desk by the window walking towards you...mwahahahaha :blawh:

Play a bit of bio shock and then some other high metascored games.

Some good ones:

1. Bioshock

2. Condemned (yeah it wasn't above 9.0 on gamespot but it was good)

3. System shock 2 (real cheap)

4. DOOM 3 (real cheap on xbox: collectors edition $20)

5. HL2 - "We don't go to Ravenholm" (although it's not a game based on

fear HL2 had some really pressure suspense frightening portions to

it. Many that I know thought Raven holm and the man hack tunnels

in the first few levels were really scary, myself not included. Episode

one actually has good comentary for that sort of stuff.)

6. F.E.A.R. - real good.

These might 'inspire' you, or just get rid of the block of creativity.

some hints or techniques which induce fear or panick within the player.

1. To hear something you cannot see

2. To see a glimpse of something run away from you in the general direction of you goal. ( HL2-E2 first glimpse of the hunter)

3. To have someone pop up behind you after nothing interesting happens, and keep the enemy npc from killing you until it is in your feild of veiw. (Bioshock special dentist office area.)

4. A very lethal looking beast jump at you but scripted to not kill you or die in some way before he does.

5. A dark vent HL-1 and some small but potentially deadly creature.

Hope it helps can't wait to play it.

SuperKubrick said:

Play a bit of bio shock and then some other high metascored games.

Some good ones:

1. Bioshock

2. Condemned (yeah it wasn't above 9.0 on gamespot but it was good)

3. System shock 2 (real cheap)

4. DOOM 3 (real cheap on xbox: collectors edition $20)

5. HL2 - "We don't go to Ravenholm" (although it's not a game based on
fear HL2 had some really pressure suspense frightening portions to
it. Many that I know thought Raven holm and the man hack tunnels
in the first few levels were really scary, myself not included. Episode
one actually has good comentary for that sort of stuff.)

6. F.E.A.R. - real good.

These might 'inspire' you, or just get rid of the block of creativity.

some hints or techniques which induce fear or panick within the player.

1. To hear something you cannot see
2. To see a glimpse of something run away from you in the general direction of you goal. ( HL2-E2 first glimpse of the hunter)
3. To have someone pop up behind you after nothing interesting happens, and keep the enemy npc from killing you until it is in your feild of veiw. (Bioshock special dentist office area.)
4. A very lethal looking beast jump at you but scripted to not kill you or die in some way before he does.
5. A dark vent HL-1 and some small but potentially deadly creature.

Hope it helps can't wait to play it.
Bioshock is a really good example of what this modification is going to be.But i think fear does it better.

- ive got a idea ya know that exorist maze game? well to make ppl scared of that they focused on the maze and Bam the thing hit them faster than turkey.You CAN do this in NH2 by letting the player completely focus to get some where and then a zombie grabs your ankle!! MUHAHAHA!! *laughs crazily* Hell you dudes make some good mods I LURV NH1 it was the best horror level ive ever played!!

Oh my freakin god you have to expand the story with this ghost chick. I just finished the remake please put some backstory to the ghosts that your gonna put in here. I think the idea should be as follows:

On one cold stormy night (just for the sake of cheesyness) a series of murders took place. The killer was hence forth condemned to be haunted by these ghosts forever and so relives each and every on of these mass killings in his dreams and in the eternal hell he condemned himself to. so every time he visits these places in his mind he has to go through with killing the ghosts. It's in his nature, a supernatural force isdriving him. and maybe latter you can get someone to save him. But thats expanding the story for latter on. Im just saying why not. If you guys keep making mods like this you should totaly go the extra mile and get some voice actors to do some dialouge even an epilouge in the beggining would suffice. Thy're just too good of mods to go without story and I can help you plenty there. e mail me for more info at [email protected] or visit my my-space at 'myspace.com/theonlymariokubrick'. thanks for making such a kick ass mod I'm gonna study for a while.

By the way I noticed that some places were not as intuitive as others suchas the trap door in the attic. If you were to put a handle on the door or something people will get the incentive to 'open' it and not unoad an entire clip of shotgun shells at it or use pointless explosives on it (like I did). and in the basement there the boards that are supposed to be used to climb up the stairs. If they were made of metal my brother 9however dumb) might have spent a couple minutes trying to break the damn boards. And the wall you had to axe down was not noticible enough until you passed it a couple times. I like the atention to minute details but people are not gonna search for minor diffrences in texture detail till they have played the game a couple of times.

On the other hand when I did find out the way it was all very gratifying and made me and surely many other players feel smart. the only one I would really complain about was the trap door in the attic.

Thanks again ttul.

Ok. Ive read the first three pages and I still got some ideas.

1. The story is in an Asylum. But of course, to make the story complete, you must show a way to get to that Asylum. So, my idea is, to show the player that the Asylum is sort of "reeking" the evil, and all of its surroundings are also affected by it. For instance, if the excuse is the "car-got-damaged-again-zomg" again, then have the player reach a, say, gas station. The station would be completely abandoned, all rusty and decaying. There you could put some of the simplest scares, like the typical door slamming behind you or the owl that, well, howls, too close to you.

Then, the player would move on, getting to a town. Here, sloooow zombies would appear, far from the player, but since the player has no weapons, it would be forced to run, and then, you can guide the player using level channeling towards the asylum, which will be open like a spider trap. There, the player will realize that maybe it wasnt a good idea to run there... but now its too late.

2. Breathing is always horrific. Picture a tight hallway, with dim lights. Just before reaching the exit door, all lights turn off.the player turns its flashlight on. Suddenly, this breathing, this heavy, paused and strong breathing sounds behind the player. Player turns, theres nothing. The breathing gets closer, and closer, and when it feels like its right on top of you, a scream ensues that deafens the player. Then the lights turn back on and the door opens slowly...

3. Another one could be floating objects. But this objects not only float. They follow the player around. What can be creepier than a broken plastic doll flying around, chasing you? Of course, after some time those objects can be hurled to hurt the player... or not...

4. On asylums there are always torture chambers. Electrocution chambers. You can do one of those, and have the player enter it. As soon as it enters, the lights start flickering. On the bottom most slab, with the flickers a sitting figure appears (like the stalker trick, but the figure is sitting giving its back to the player). The flashlight doesnt work due to the magnetic interference of the coils in the room (or something xD) as sson as the player reaches the figure, it floats and bends in impossible angles and is thrown towards the walls, ceiling and floor (redefining the term ragdoll). As soon as its over, all lights turn off and lots of screams start sounding. Now the player can use its flashlight, only to find that the room is now full of zombies.

5.Hehe, this one was mom's idea. You could implement a jamming system, or maybe a "sanity" system. With the jamming system, you must not shoot wildly, otherwise the weapon will jam, forcing you to reload. On the sanity issues, if the player allows the zombies to hurt him too much, or maybe if he lets himself to be in the darkness for too long, controls start changing, for instance, reducing the mouse sensitivity (which would mean the character is freezing of panic) reversing the forward/backward controls (which would translate into disorientation) using lots of shader effects (blurred view, disturbing images, etc.) and so on. Mom says theres nothing more terrifying than losing control of yourself, and I think shes right.

6. MasterJedi's idea rocks. As SuperKubrick's.

7. Dark hallway. Moonlit window at the end. Suddenly, a silhouette appears. You go towards the window. Is a woman, not facing you. you turn to go back and there is a stalker (or the scariest monster you will put) staring at you. You kill it/it disappears, and you turn back to the window, nothings there.

8. Dunno if this has been posted or not, but you can put a broken TV somewhere which shows on the screen exactly what the player sees. As soon as the player moves to confirm this, show a ghostly figure on the screen, which the player cannot see, but that does appear on the screen.

9. Stairs are fun cuz if you look upwards youll see things distorted. Have the player chase something up the stairs (could be the little girl again) and then a loud sound behind him. When the player turns, put 3 or 4 zombies 5 steps behind the player. After the player kills them, and resumes his climbing, he'll realize the stairs are clogged with debris, and that he has to go on on the lower floor... Which is where the zombies came from.

10. Teenagerimpossible idea can be implemented better. For instance, reach the security office of the asylum for a keycard or something and have a big screen there that lights up as soon as the player enters. A button there will allow it to browse through the security cameras, and after some swappings, BAM! scary screamer!!

11. The typical wheel chair that rolls out of a room is a very effective one.

12. Make ammo incredibly scarce. Lots of playtesting can make this go through.

13. Another one from mom. The asylum has to have a history. For instance, seeing chopped up corpses inside locked cells, or maybe a bloody hand coming out of a concrete wall in the basement. This little things make the player ask "WTF HAPPENED HERE?!?" and in some way help explain the paranormality of the asylum.

14. If possible, though I cant see how, have architecture change. THe palyer enters a room, collects whats inside, the door closes behind him, hes gonna leave... and the hallway he just left is not the same hes entering now...

15. Spasmic creatures always freak out... like Ringu's Sadako. Would be nice to have the corpse in the wheelchair that I saw on the screenshot to move its arm very fast , or its head for just one second. Almost no noticeable, but it does move.

16. In the same subject of the corpse-on-wheelchair. have it roll like if it where going somewhere, but the corpse is still there, arms out. Then the wheelchair stops suddenly, and is hurled towards the player. Then, no corpse, just a stain of blood.

17. Doors must creak.

18. Have some doors look all crooked, allowing to see whats behind them. The player would have to use the crowbar to knock them down. This can be used in conjunction with the "asylum history" idea.

19. Have a part where the floor cedes under the player, and he falls into a pool full of corpses. Complete darkness. Just one flickering light, with a door underneath, which is the exit. The player swims towards it, but as he gets close, the door opens and lots of more corpses are spewed into the pool. Then a roar that sounds behind the player. Player runs towards door, and either if he closes it or it closes by itself, after the door is closes, thumping sounds... another roar and steps moving out.

20. Never show player's health or ammo. Of course, this may be too hardcore, but it could really freak out.

Hope you like the ideas.

Hmm, well I have some ideas too. And I'm sorry if any of these are impossible, I'm not sure what is impossible and what's not with the Source engine.

1. You're walking through one of the halls with rooms on each side, you know, the padded rooms, but some of the doors are locked and you can see through the bars that some rooms are filled with blood or corpses, maybe even a monster that you're safe from because of a door. There could even be writings in blood or just scratches or something in the walls. And like some people have said, there could be living humans just staring into nothingness. There could also be arms that grab at you through the bars.

2. A little thing to add on to #1 or just for anywhere, one of the rooms would be opened, there would be the remains of a struggle, with a dead monster in the room. Then you would hear laughing and see something move quickly near you. For the next bit of the area, you would constantly see the shadow of something and hear laughing, heavy breathing, and strange muttering. Finally you would end up finding that it's another person who could have been driven into violent insanity by the events of whatever is happening, or an already insane person.

3. You find a mirror in a bathroom, you look into it, it shatters, and a screaming woman pulls you in.

4. If there is an intercom system in the asylum, you could constantly here voices over it, possibly of a survivor or just weird demon stuff.

5. You find a TV that turns on as you walk by, and on the TV, you see yourself die over and over again in many different, but all horrible, ways. Your character should have a model for this to be possible, I know that, and you would need to find a mirror or something before this event) Or it could be people you see.

6. You see a photo or a painting of the nightmare house and then you lose control of your character as he goes berserk and attacks the picture while demons or something laugh and move around around him, some out of sight.

7. An area with some type of monster or something that can kill you, but you never see.

8. Not really an event but the flash light should have limited batteries. Maybe you could find more or something.

Hmm. here are a few ideas I came to pitch up

1. Give a false sense of hope and security: This proably is counted as a dream sequance but you go into a room and you just see this area where everything is peacful and calm. An example is a family gathering and moments while your in there everything becomes dead still and suddenly the background just falls down like if it was cardboard and your back into the asylum

2.Sanity effects: Sorta like Eternal Darkness. Just do things that will mess with the people's minds. Like you go into a room and the screen turns black and one of thoese messages like:Nightmare house 2 is not responding will pop up and then after a few. seconds the screen will flash and you go back into regular gameplay.

3.Give the big brother sorta feel: Can't really explain it but just make it feel like something or someone is watching you.

4. Make a few npcs that are there to help you but later you'll have to sacrifice them so you can get out of some area: Make it sorta like the companion cube level in portal but instead it will be creepy and sadistic. An example would be like in one part there is another charchter sorta like you but he has like all this weapons and ammo and he helps you get through a area infestead with zombies and at the end of that area there is a bottomless pit hole and your charchter suddenly gets and impulse and he push's him off in the hole. You look at your hands and there's blood on them while the wall has "murderer" written all over the place and demonic laughs are heard all over the place and the camrea goes all crazy and it all turns normal after a while.

5. Make the lights stay the same most of the time: Like make it where it doesn't constantly flash. I thought that took some of the atmoshpere away from the NH1 remake.

6. Make the ghost in mirror thing: Like you look in the mirror and you see a ghost behind you and you look back and nothings there. I don't know why but things like that freak me out.

Here are a few ideas I thought up of. I know it has a fair amount of grammar mistakes but I wrote this in a rush. Mind me please. Also I'm sorry if some of thease things are outlandish and impossible.

dunno if this is too late, might be but whatever here goes. well, you go through a door into a completely dark room. make it so you cant use your flashlight. magnetic field w/e. its full dark and its SILENT. make an echo to the room to make it more creepy and make it sound like it is a large room. now, your average reaction to that is "LUL I BET THERE WILL BE ZOMBIES AT THE END SO OBVIOUS LOOOOOOL" but give them a false sense of security. Have a window with blinds make a shadow go across it, but still NO SOUND. make them then go into a storage room that controls the lighting. turn the lights on, come back to exit, but still no enemies, yet. the exit door is right in front of them, they're just about to exit and BAM, there they are. just trying to give an original idea for this, keeps em on their toes :)

if you lot can program Ai well enough i suppose you could make some enemies like a hve mind, they all work together to do whatever they do to kill you, in a confined room with about 5 enemies working together, youd be screwed, especially if they were scary freaks with tentacles and machine guns!!

spectre0902 said:

1. The story is in an Asylum. But of course, to make the story complete, you must show a way to get to that Asylum. So, my idea is, to show the player that the Asylum is sort of "reeking" the evil, and all of its surroundings are also affected by it. For instance, if the excuse is the "car-got-damaged-again-zomg" again, then have the player reach a, say, gas station. The station would be completely abandoned, all rusty and decaying. There you could put some of the simplest scares, like the typical door slamming behind you or the owl that, well, howls, too close to you.
Then, the player would move on, getting to a town. Here, sloooow zombies would appear, far from the player, but since the player has no weapons, it would be forced to run, and then, you can guide the player using level channeling towards the asylum, which will be open like a spider trap. There, the player will realize that maybe it wasnt a good idea to run there... but now its too late.

2. Breathing is always horrific. Picture a tight hallway, with dim lights. Just before reaching the exit door, all lights turn off.the player turns its flashlight on. Suddenly, this breathing, this heavy, paused and strong breathing sounds behind the player. Player turns, theres nothing. The breathing gets closer, and closer, and when it feels like its right on top of you, a scream ensues that deafens the player. Then the lights turn back on and the door opens slowly...

3. Another one could be floating objects. But this objects not only float. They follow the player around. What can be creepier than a broken plastic doll flying around, chasing you? Of course, after some time those objects can be hurled to hurt the player... or not...

4. On asylums there are always torture chambers. Electrocution chambers. You can do one of those, and have the player enter it. As soon as it enters, the lights start flickering. On the bottom most slab, with the flickers a sitting figure appears (like the stalker trick, but the figure is sitting giving its back to the player). The flashlight doesnt work due to the magnetic interference of the coils in the room (or something xD) as sson as the player reaches the figure, it floats and bends in impossible angles and is thrown towards the walls, ceiling and floor (redefining the term ragdoll). As soon as its over, all lights turn off and lots of screams start sounding. Now the player can use its flashlight, only to find that the room is now full of zombies.

5.Hehe, this one was mom's idea. You could implement a jamming system, or maybe a "sanity" system. With the jamming system, you must not shoot wildly, otherwise the weapon will jam, forcing you to reload. On the sanity issues, if the player allows the zombies to hurt him too much, or maybe if he lets himself to be in the darkness for too long, controls start changing, for instance, reducing the mouse sensitivity (which would mean the character is freezing of panic) reversing the forward/backward controls (which would translate into disorientation) using lots of shader effects (blurred view, disturbing images, etc.) and so on. Mom says theres nothing more terrifying than losing control of yourself, and I think shes right.

7. Dark hallway. Moonlit window at the end. Suddenly, a silhouette appears. You go towards the window. Is a woman, not facing you. you turn to go back and there is a stalker (or the scariest monster you will put) staring at you. You kill it/it disappears, and you turn back to the window, nothings there.

8. Dunno if this has been posted or not, but you can put a broken TV somewhere which shows on the screen exactly what the player sees. As soon as the player moves to confirm this, show a ghostly figure on the screen, which the player cannot see, but that does appear on the screen.

9. Stairs are fun cuz if you look upwards youll see things distorted. Have the player chase something up the stairs (could be the little girl again) and then a loud sound behind him. When the player turns, put 3 or 4 zombies 5 steps behind the player. After the player kills them, and resumes his climbing, he'll realize the stairs are clogged with debris, and that he has to go on on the lower floor... Which is where the zombies came from.

10. Teenagerimpossible idea can be implemented better. For instance, reach the security office of the asylum for a keycard or something and have a big screen there that lights up as soon as the player enters. A button there will allow it to browse through the security cameras, and after some swappings, BAM! scary screamer!!

13. Another one from mom. The asylum has to have a history. For instance, seeing chopped up corpses inside locked cells, or maybe a bloody hand coming out of a concrete wall in the basement. This little things make the player ask "WTF HAPPENED HERE?!?" and in some way help explain the paranormality of the asylum.

14. If possible, though I cant see how, have architecture change. THe palyer enters a room, collects whats inside, the door closes behind him, hes gonna leave... and the hallway he just left is not the same hes entering now...

15. Spasmic creatures always freak out... like Ringu's Sadako. Would be nice to have the corpse in the wheelchair that I saw on the screenshot to move its arm very fast , or its head for just one second. Almost no noticeable, but it does move.

16. In the same subject of the corpse-on-wheelchair. have it roll like if it where going somewhere, but the corpse is still there, arms out. Then the wheelchair stops suddenly, and is hurled towards the player. Then, no corpse, just a stain of blood.

17. Doors must creak.

18. Have some doors look all crooked, allowing to see whats behind them. The player would have to use the crowbar to knock them down. This can be used in conjunction with the "asylum history" idea.

19. Have a part where the floor cedes under the player, and he falls into a pool full of corpses. Complete darkness. Just one flickering light, with a door underneath, which is the exit. The player swims towards it, but as he gets close, the door opens and lots of more corpses are spewed into the pool. Then a roar that sounds behind the player. Player runs towards door, and either if he closes it or it closes by itself, after the door is closes, thumping sounds... another roar and steps moving out.

20. Never show player's health or ammo. Of course, this may be too hardcore, but it could really freak out.

Hope you like the ideas.

wow these are really scary things you just suggested...
your mom idea rocks too if this kind of losing control system is in the game... holy crap...
it would be the best horror game EVER

:o

i have this idea and im new to the forum so i dont know if the idea is good.

but if i was playing nh2 with my idea i would have a hearth attack

you know in nhr where the tv shows the girl openin the door?

(dont put the girl in other wise it will sound repetitive to who played nhr)

the door is open and so in the tv, it shows the door open and the same corridor

you enter the corridor and the lights go out...

you turn on the flashlight

the door is jammed

theres a window on your side. when you get close,

you hear those cracking sounds.

the lights turn on

you attempt to open the door

and the window breaks

you manage to open the door and HOLY CRAP THE LITTLE GIRL!

i hope this helped =D

Well heres an idea.

You walk into a room, thares a cake with birthday candels and make the lights nice and bright. Then make them flash 2 times.

Wait like 3 seconds then make anouther flash, and win the light come back on make thare be a hanging body above the cake.

Oh make a stadiking tv too inside the room on the floor.

SuperKubrick

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my freakin god you have to expand the story with this ghost chick. I just finished the remake please put some backstory to the ghosts that your gonna put in here. I think the idea should be as follows:

On one cold stormy night (just for the sake of cheesyness) a series of murders took place. The killer was hence forth condemned to be haunted by these ghosts forever and so relives each and every on of these mass killings in his dreams and in the eternal hell he condemned himself to. so every time he visits these places in his mind he has to go through with killing the ghosts. It's in his nature, a supernatural force isdriving him. and maybe latter you can get someone to save him. But thats expanding the story for latter on. Im just saying why not. If you guys keep making mods like this you should totaly go the extra mile and get some voice actors to do some dialouge even an epilouge in the beggining would suffice. Thy're just too good of mods to go without story and I can help you plenty there. e mail me for more info at [email protected] or visit my my-space at 'myspace.com/theonlymariokubrick'. thanks for making such a kick ass mod I'm gonna study for a while.

By the way I noticed that some places were not as intuitive as others suchas the trap door in the attic. If you were to put a handle on the door or something people will get the incentive to 'open' it and not unoad an entire clip of shotgun shells at it or use pointless explosives on it (like I did). and in the basement there the boards that are supposed to be used to climb up the stairs. If they were made of metal my brother 9however dumb) might have spent a couple minutes trying to break the damn boards. And the wall you had to axe down was not noticible enough until you passed it a couple times. I like the atention to minute details but people are not gonna search for minor diffrences in texture detail till they have played the game a couple of times.

On the other hand when I did find out the way it was all very gratifying and made me and surely many other players feel smart. the only one I would really complain about was the trap door in the attic.

Thanks again ttul.

Well insted of thare being a merder YOU should be the merder just a fun twist.

spectre0902 said:

17. Doors must creak.

Hope you like the ideas.

Or.. the health bar could freak out like go green at one time when there's
a toxic thing with fire the health bar would be on fire. you could add the health bar later with like a ghost suit you need ( like hl2 with the hev suit )

How to make people piss there pants.

1. make them consontrate and not make it so scary...

2. Then Make Them Piss there pants by making a zombie leap on them
but he disappears

3. The girl drops a shotgun and walks to the left door and screaming suddenly comes from it.

4. near the end you barracade in the kitchen and hold off zombies until the girl walks in and goes " tut tut tut " suddenly you are submerged into darkness as you fall into a deep dark pit and that's the end of the game.

5. at the end of credits your in a dark red room with loads of candles you see a man saying " its not your fault its
her fault " suddenly you hear the voice of the girl " you know you can't hurt girls. " suddenly the lights go out and the guy screams and you hear the cut " Good bye.. " and then you black out, end of game done.

6. it would be kewl if you were passing the dark red room

Note : this is not a walk around theme park ride you need to kill zombies ect ect

Ok, now the idea of nests and creepy bugs has always freaked me out. This is a trigger that doesn't have to happen, it's just a room to the side that will likely be entered. You walk into the room. It's a small square room. Theres a door on the other side. You try to open it. It's locked. Suddenly, the ceiling gives out. Dead head crabs (or something else creepy, like human bodies) fall from the open ceiling as well as some live ones just to add to the scary. This would scare me...

Ok, now to add to the asylum feel. Have normal people, in a ghost form. Make these people in randomly located rooms which have small windows at eye level on padded doors with bars going down them. Now, some of these people will be yelling No! No! No! No more!!!!!!!! and pounding at the ground, spazzing out. You could come up with more ideas related to this, you know, emphasize. Another idea related to this. You follow a man, but he is not normal, he has armor on and he is carrying a rope or chain. He walks up to a padded door with the window, unlocks it and proceeds in, shutting the door behind him. Curiosity will cause the player to look through the window, only to see the man walk up to one of those ghost people. The ghost looks up and says very calmly No. No No No No No. The strange torture man wraps the chain around the ghosts neck and murders him. Blood splatters everywhere. Stuff like this would give the asylum its, creepy torture feel.

ok i read most of the ideas..i was disapointed he not making a movie you can not say make him murder him make a ghost...it with hammer ya cant make that stuff there are ways but not how you want. i played the map tought it was cool but missing alot... best thing i can give you is a flash scene like walk up to door..(all CLean and bright) red flash all cover in blood and markings...all clean again how to do? (also could do a girl) .... create a room put a door_rotating (real door) then copy the room plus door and paste somewhere eles...but now cover it in blood and marking change lighting... now the magic.. put a point_viewcontrol in front of scary door... and put all info in.. make sure all is un ticked sep freeze player in flags tabs now add a trigger_once in front of clean door and put as output---ontrigger camera activate,ontrigger camera deactivate but give it like 1 seconds so you can see it.. i have alot of idea if ya need a helper... i know what ya can make not like these player and gotta learn when ya play a stage you dont wanna see a dead body for a long time..you want the player to say hmm spwaner glithced?..then RAHHHHHH like the movies empty house...about to leave and what blood..scream? then zombie gotta build em up....

Deifclu said:

ok i read most of the ideas..i was disapointed he not making a movie you can not say make him murder him make a ghost...it with hammer ya cant make that stuff there are ways but not how you want. i played the map tought it was cool but missing alot... best thing i can give you is a flash scene like walk up to door..(all CLean and bright) red flash all cover in blood and markings...all clean again how to do? (also could do a girl) .... create a room put a door_rotating (real door) then copy the room plus door and paste somewhere eles...but now cover it in blood and marking change lighting... now the magic.. put a point_viewcontrol in front of scary door... and put all info in.. make sure all is un ticked sep freeze player in flags tabs now add a trigger_once in front of clean door and put as output---ontrigger camera activate,ontrigger camera deactivate but give it like 1 seconds so you can see it.. i have alot of idea if ya need a helper... i know what ya can make not like these player and gotta learn when ya play a stage you dont wanna see a dead body for a long time..you want the player to say hmm spwaner glithced?..then RAHHHHHH like the movies empty house...about to leave and what blood..scream? then zombie gotta build em up....
Excuse me, but was that english? :P Lol, just kidding.