mrkaki

Feedback

35 posts in this topic

I simply loved your movie guys, ha I loved how the tripod hosted a disco party and how the f-15 blew itself up xD

Make some more, I laughed the whole time!

Thank you!

We might make another Retarded Movie, but that is after we some other projects which are under development (NH2 and... some stuff which we can't yet tell you about :wink: ).

Yeah I loved it too only... It was weird... Which is what's so good about it! Keep it up! and send it to me before you post it I want to see it first :P:twisted:

xCrimsonXx said:

These flash videos were the best flash animations I have ever seen just about...it's my type of movie, MAEK MOAR PLZ!!! MOAR MOAR MOAR!! :ayeaye:

...Really?
It was good but *Cough* littlefoot

Im new here, and i gotta say, you guys makes the q in 'retarded'. its awesome! o'course it deleted half of my brain, but what the hell, i enjoyed it! Also how about making a game out of this? that would be fun. :D

atfer whatching it i dont fink i kan spel, but it wos god!

such a great idea, and it works briliantly!!! These animations are legendary

Foamy's right, WCS community should make one together, perhaps make a list with everyone who has flash on it, randomise it, then each person can make something then email it to an admin. And, you could see the whole movie because there are more than two people (not just the end part..)

And I dont mind being in the collab as well. I got a few homemade parts(using madness characters) just lying around, waiting to be published.

ho god, indee I love those retarded movies.

DETAIL: remember the LOL materazzi part in the first movie? the channel broadcasting it was Nederland 2, which is a Dutch channel :huy: Ido, hen, did you do that on purpose?

the naruto music part was simply great, when the three legged dude beat the other guy against a wall and made it die by car accident (?) :rofl:

b-a-e-r, I'm glad you liked them :)

And that materazzi thing was on international TV as far as I know.

War 723, We used "Macromedia Flash 8", known today as "Adobe - Flash CS3"

certainly if you have neat animation skills like you and Ido and then submit it to NG. I might not have flash, but I would love to have it, even tho I'm not such a great animator (but whatever, Windows Movie Maker isn't an awesome animation program)

Lol it doesn't seem to reduce the IQ, i watched it just before sleeping on wednesday, as i had a big test in mathematics on thursday. I got a 20/20, actually my marks are always about 10-12/20. Ow. I must be schizophrenic.

turarwanaa said:

I must be schizophrenic.

that makes me think of a joke I heard on a cabaret play. he was talking about the amount of people in the netherlands that was schizophrenic and immediately after that he said 'BUT SOMETIMES THERE ARE TWICE AS MUCH!' yeah he said that loudly.

I'm doing a bit better animations now btw. I'm making a bullet time animation but I'm working hard on making the bullet look 3d. I've started it when you saw the bullet go from the side and then the view changes so you follow the bullet from behind. I'm almost done turning it. maybe if there's gonna be another retarded movie I could make it lke this again (only using paint and movie maker) and someone could record it to swf (like with camstudio) so I could still participate in it. could be cool