Ido

We're back

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys.

We're finally back, and this time we are going to stay alive. And don't take that as zombies, if you know what I mean.

Right now, the current running projects are:

WCS Forums - Well nothing new here other than some some bot banning, and a new form in the register page which will brainwash our new users and also make sure they aren't bots. Aye.

Nightmare House 2 - Under development.

A Retarded Movie series - Two flash movies released.

? - A new project we've been working on for some time now, and we're very excited about it. The only thing I'm allowed to tell you about is, that it's going to be a flash game. Any more info, we will reveal within the following weeks.

That's all I have to say, thank you for being patient. :)

- Ido.

? - A new project we've been working on for some time now, and we're very excited about it. The only thing I'm allowed to tell you about is, that it's going to be a flash game. Any more info, we will reveal within the following weeks.

This is Portal, I presume?

EJMH said:

This is Portal, I presume?

Yes, It's a pretty old post.

Doregushin said:

twistedduck9 said:

What's the new '?' - any hints?

The '?' is Portal: the Flash Version.

Yes, it used to be. But now that Portal TFV was released...
(Oh and look at the dates people)

Ido said:

Doregushin said:

twistedduck9 said:

What's the new '?' - any hints?

The '?' is Portal: the Flash Version.

Yes, it used to be. But now that Portal TFV was released...
(Oh and look at the dates people)
Just noticed.

TF2:TFV will be like 10 times harder to make. It has to be online, not be too laggy and have tons of maps, plus it must have a lot of different characters with different guns and special things, and basically it's close to impossible.

counter strike source:TFV would be great if it had a system where you can make servers and join them but only if you are a member of the forums.

You'll soon be like Introversion. Make a few good original games here and there, they have almost no connection between each other, everything you make is always something new, but then you start repeating something... (Hooray for Multiwinia!!)

Oh wait, you already did it twice. ><

(retarded and NH2)

Quoting Hen: It's uber sikret. (going to find that post to make sure I remember correctly.)