Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeLzStorm

New Easter Egg?

15 posts in this topic

So I was searching through some files and I came across the Odessa's face (Frank) And I found this there... (Check the picture)

post-20246-0-73345500-1380823945_thumb.j

Found this easter egg in the prologue.

0dcm.jpg

(Not exactly an easter egg, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it.) On my fourth playthrough, I found out that if you go back to the showers in the intro instead of sticking around and listening to Mathew and Bryan argue about laundry, Tyrone will actually come to the showers and fight you. You can pick up a pipe and fight him back. And if you win, all the guards will knock you out, and you'll get thrown into the High Security Block. Can't believe I've never noticed this before.

Great stuff, good spotting Dune Jumper, Mxthe is obviously cognizant of what's going on on our prison planet and is doing his bit in video games .. What he / Mathew says is pretty much spot on.

The Frank letters Easter Egg was present in the Prologue also, it is not new.

There are still a few Easter Eggs in the Prologue that nobody has found yet.

I do remember an Easter egg where I found a card behind a mirror on the part where you have to activate the elevators and I think it was on the second floor. When you would open and then close the mirror And, in the mirror there's blood all behind you and I think it disappears when you look back not sure because I accidentally closed the mirror by accident.

The Frank letters Easter Egg was present in the Prologue also, it is not new.

There are still a few Easter Eggs in the Prologue that nobody has found yet.

Soooo.... your not going to give us any clues?

I don't know if they ever talked about it, but I was chatting in the Underhell Steam Chat when someone found the BFG from DOOM in chapter 1. Mxthe was there too, and he says it has a 10% chance of spawning. If I remember correctly, it's after you fix your leg, fight through the storage area, and take the elevator down. In that lab area, there's a set of vents you climb through to go under the floor and reach a room that is full of boxes of pistol and machine gun ammo. The BFG can spawn in there. It is usable and has a grenade launcher as it's primary fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPejtPA7jDc

I wonder what ever happened to this reporters camera crew...

bwjv.jpg

Oh. Oh dear.

v1c4.jpg

Oh hey, it's Micheal!

62i6.jpg

Tutorial on how to get an RPG:

See this door? There is an RPG in there. However, the door is locked.
doao.jpg

Step 1. Fail the mission.
swoc.jpg

Step 2. The door is now unlocked. Go into it.

2yqe.jpg

Step 3. There is a blue door inside. Go through it, and you'll see this:

tg89.jpg

Step 4. Enjoy!

ddt6.jpg

P.S. I blew up the helicopter and I saw a TERRORIST fall out! Frank was a traitor the whole time! :o

Edited by Dune Jumper

I just found this easter egg:

In the apartment building that you chase Franks killer in, you come across this door:

mmud.jpg

Go into it, and you'll meet an angry druggy with a shotgun!

ohjg.jpg

I do remember an Easter egg where I found a card behind a mirror on the part where you have to activate the elevators and I think it was on the second floor. When you would open and then close the mirror And, in the mirror there's blood all behind you and I think it disappears when you look back not sure because I accidentally closed the mirror by accident.

I GOT THAT ONE, TOO! IT SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME!

By the way, the blood is there for that split second the scare sound plays and then it disappears. It just flashes.