aaaaaa50

Please list where all the survivors are

10 posts in this topic

I've been spending hours walking through zombies and going through saves trying to find the survivors I've missed, and I just can't find them. No one has made a walkthrough, so could someone please just make a simple list of where they're all at?

Also, are there only 9 cards in the East Wing? And what's up with the hatches in the morgue? Why can you open so many of them, and why can't I open all of them?

On level 1 there's only 6 survivors (in some walkthroughs - 5).

Four(or three) in the East Wing and two in the Residental Area (West Wing).

On level 2 you can save only one survivor.

In the East Wing, does that mean the number of survivors varries or that some people count the doctor and woman as one survivor? Also, I've searched but I haven't found any walkthroughs, could you please link me? In the East Wing I've only found the doctor+woman and one guy in a supply closet inside the dormitories area.

I believe the hatches in the morgue is there to troll us card hunters. Forcing us to crawl thru dead bodies in a prison full of zombies, this is a ploy by the dev to made us crap ourselves.

I agree w/ the jacobo the hobo, the survivors are randomized, most of the time I only find 1 out of 2 guys in the residential area, everytime i crossed my finger and hope Terry will give me a magnum. 

The Underhell Wiki has a page which has all of the survivors listed, however, if you watched the Underhell feature showcase he said that some survivors will not appear at all so keep that in mind.

What gave me the slip for quite awhile was that there is a storage room UNDER where the workshop where you put the cipher together is. I think I found a survivor there while searching for an illusive cipher part.

The feature showcase clearly states "sometimes survivors might spawn, sometimes they won't. Random is random"

Based on that statement, it really depends on your luck

The feature showcase clearly states "sometimes survivors might spawn, sometimes they won't. Random is random"

Based on that statement, it really depends on your luck

Agreed. It works on a one out of twenty slot based randomization code. Really hard to figure out, and damn near impossible to edit.