Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I_Jedi

About Carl and Todd...

16 posts in this topic

Todd can be saved if you will kill zombie that broke out from vents (on the barricade). Carl will die blocking the doors with his shotgun if you'll decide to keep your axe.

Aww, I didn't know you could save Todd! Poor guy, I've played UH six times and he's died every time. :(

Edited by Dune Jumper

Aww, I didn't know you could save Carl! Poor guy, I've played UH six times and he's died every time. :(

Same here! I was pretty sad seeing him get killed. He looked pretty awesome.

Crouching next to the vent and kill the zombie w/ a leg shot will do the trick.

The problem is the AI. they turn stupid when there is too many friendlies, start lagging behind and getting themselves killed.

Also, anyone notice Carl's audio files are a lil low quality? it's like there an echo, as if the dev half expect us to never saved him in the first place XD

Also, anyone notice Carl's audio files are a lil low quality? it's like there an echo, as if the dev half expect us to never saved him in the first place XD

That's Todd's audio files.

I didn't even see Todd die in my playthrough. He died horror-movie style when we all went running down the hallway and then he ll of a sudden wasn't with us. Carl I saved because I'm not a selfish asshole. But they both die in the attack on the safe room anyway.

Carl just keeps glitching out! It says "Press E to place melee weapon" and when  I press E, the door opens, everyone starts leaning against the air, Carl does his little magic trick and makes his shotgun hover, barricading the OPEN DOORS, and then he collapses. Just dies right there.

I have a feeling that this is fixed by the update, but after the 4 times I've played through Underhell I STILL haven't taken the time to update.

On my first game when i was new to it both of them were still alive and I had No idea that they Would die at that point of the story :P

Second Time playing the chapter both of them were still alive.

third time playing,tried to do alternet stuff,Todd died By tripping (zombies caught him through the vents but his body wasnt getting dragged),I Thought putting the axe through the door was just apart of the game.