Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeChief

About Eric's death

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone else feel like it was bit too dull? I didn't even realise where he was in my first playthrough until the train, where I wondered what happened to him, and then found out he died with Mathew, but his death is just so unnoticeable, he just falls dead, doesnt even look like he's shot, and that's the end of him. I think if he had rushed to try to save Mathew and got shot in the process, his death would've been a little more memorable, rather than just falling dead in the side which is even hard to notice.

Really? When I played, he also got shot with Matthew but on my side he got sent flying backwards cause he was shot in the head... And I mean against a wall, blood everywhere. 

Really? When I played, he also got shot with Matthew but on my side he got sent flying backwards cause he was shot in the head... And I mean against a wall, blood everywhere. 

For me, he did get shot, but he just kinda fell down where he stood.

For me, he did get shot, but he just kinda fell down where he stood.

Yeah, for me just kinda slumped over.