Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edu1338

Nightmare House 2 - Missing Textures and Error signs

6 posts in this topic

The game runs fine, I have Half life 2 and Episode two installed and the SDK base but I can't even play the prologue without seeing error signs and missing textures everywhere. What should I do?

The game runs fine, I have Half life 2 and Episode two installed and the SDK base but I can't even play the prologue without seeing error signs and missing textures everywhere. What should I do?

What you are describing sounds like missing materials and models from HL2 ep1, the trees in the prologue are actually models from ep1.

Try my latest fix/workaround here: http://forums.wecreatestuff.com/index.php?/topic/76873-guide-to-solve-problems-in-nightmare-house-2/

Scroll down on the page until you find this: "Fix/workaround: #3". If you do this you will be able to play the game even if you didn´t have any games installed on your account.

I have Extracted Models and Textures, But The Prologue starts and the trees are Errors. The floor is lines that spaz out when I move my camera... RUINS THE HORROR!

These people should be ashamed releasing a game so broken and yet not fix it after such a long time. I have ALL the half life and half life 2 games and I cant get this game to run.  I tried all the fixes and still nothing. You'd think after so many people complaining about issues getting the game to run and all the errors they keep having that these people would have fixed the game by now by adding these files to the installation and not force people to jump through flaming hoops to get the game to work. 

These people should be ashamed releasing a game so broken and yet not fix it after such a long time. I have ALL the half life and half life 2 games and I cant get this game to run.  I tried all the fixes and still nothing. You'd think after so many people complaining about issues getting the game to run and all the errors they keep having that these people would have fixed the game by now by adding these files to the installation and not force people to jump through flaming hoops to get the game to work. 

You're a fuckin idiot. noone owes you a god damn thing. You are the reason I signed up just to reply to this comment as it angered me so much...First of all this is a mod. you do know that "These people" the developers are doing this for free right? secondly can you code? instead of coming here and being a complete asshole try to go and code game then release it for free and watch assholes like yourself complain about the unfinished product. The point is... Noone owes you anything and fuck you and the hole you crawled out of