Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Graaicko

Ideas for Chapter 2?

15 posts in this topic

Hello, I must say, holy hell. This mod is the best, the way the story, cut scenes and everything else about this mod is f*cking awesome.

Anyways here are some ideas for your mod chapters, maybe add new content such as new weapons, characters, and other things.

First of all, I have a AA-12 model a friend made for me. I know you guys are gunna say its overpowered and all, especially with explosive rounds lol. but yeah if you were to add it to the game. I think it would make a very good boss weapon, secret weapon you may have to find for to be able to use it or maybe just for a non-player weapon kinda like victer and igors giant sword weapon.

second, I think this mod lacks Assault rifles, Assault rifles are my weapon of choices. but there is only the g36k and a shit load of other weapons. Say wasn't there the M4? or did they replace it with the g36?, anyways id say maybe add more assault rifles, some that may use the scope mod and some that may not, depending on the weapon.

I also have some models that you could maybe use? I have 2 biker models that I think would fit in the Dead city chapter, ill get a picture of it.

maybe add some more explosive devices, like a flashbang that stuns emeies, or a smoke grenade that blocks the ai's vision to see you, how about a sticky grenade or c4 charges, im working on a pipebomb model, maybe you can use it for your mod when its done :).

here is the image of the models Jollene_and_Keller.jpg

i have more models,

just ask me if you would like them and i can send you them.

I would like to see infected people who are not yet zombified, but something in between. Crazy aggressive, with some thinking capability.

Something like "The Last of Us"?

I would like to see infected people who are not yet zombified, but something in between. Crazy aggressive, with some thinking capability.

Basically what Angelo was, except fast.

I'd like to see maybe some sort of boss battle where the PMCs have a tank and you need to fight it using special tactics.

Or the typical "The infection is evolving" scenario where some of the zombies grow huge and become tankey enemies

Also, your idea was actually in chapter 1, since the zombie chef knew enough to both evade the guards and hide to escape the facility. So maybe we'll have more enemies coming back as pissed off zombies.

The picture does not prove whether he is infected or not

Hell, he is a mentally disoriented psycho butcher, with the wish for revenge and blood.

He looks pretty natural to his visual description in this picture

And tell you what. Don't trust what Underhell wikia writes. When I have been reading through some of that unproven stuff with no indication of its source, I realised that half of this wikia is a complete bullshit

Only developer can confirm one or another thing. But for the spoilers avoidance, we are left to only think logically about all that on ourselves

It had never crossed my mind that he wasn't infected. The zombies also completely ignored him when he ambushed Jake in the prison ward, and a human being can't take that many bullets to the body, while an infected can. Infected can't take bullets to the head, but he has a metal skull. And wasn't it something about him being super chilled since getting his skull bashed in? Having a serious case of the human nom noms would explain his aggression.

The picture does not prove whether he is infected or not

Hell, he is a mentally disoriented psycho butcher, with the wish for revenge and blood.

He looks pretty natural to his visual description in this picture

And tell you what. Don't trust what Underhell wikia writes. When I have been reading through some of that unproven stuff with no indication of its source, I realised that half of this wikia is a complete bullshit

Only developer can confirm one or another thing. But for the spoilers avoidance, we are left to only think logically about all that on ourselves

I didn't get what I wrote from the wiki. And like Sam said, the zombies ignored Igor in the High Security Block. So he probably 'is' infected.

I don't remember seeing infected and Igor together, at all.

And why would Takeo say "I have seen a very angry Russian with a very big knife"

If infected aren't talking, how would he know he is Russian?

I don't remember seeing infected and Igor together, at all.

And why would Takeo say "I have seen a very angry Russian with a very big knife"

If infected aren't talking, how would he know he is Russian?

Infected or not, he didn't talk. Either Takeo could tell just from his screaming as he runs around or he already kind of knew it was the chef. And he first ambushed you in the biggest zombie horde that attacks you up to that point. So to get there he would either have to chop through them, which he didn't, or be ignored by them.

To not be totally off topic, more bosses in chapter 2! Self aware zombies or otherwise!