Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PsychosisMantra

Can't move in NH2?

3 posts in this topic

So I fixed all of the problems with the manifest and what not but now I can't fucking move...

This wouldn't bother me so much but I had literally just bought EP2 for this mod (stupid i know but I REALLY wanted to play this mod)  So is there any chance of anyone throwing a fix my way or linking me to something i have missed, google doesn't seem to come up with what i need.

-Cheers

So I fixed all of the problems with the manifest and what not but now I can't fucking move...

This wouldn't bother me so much but I had literally just bought EP2 for this mod (stupid i know but I REALLY wanted to play this mod)  So is there any chance of anyone throwing a fix my way or linking me to something i have missed, google doesn't seem to come up with what i need.

-Cheers

Since Valves Steampipe-uppdates all the files needed are now packed into vpk-files. This mod can´t use those files.

Please read my guides about how to get the game running again,

Scroll down on the page until you se "Fix/workaround: #3" and follow that guide:

http://forums.wecreatestuff.com/index.php?/topic/76873-guide-to-solve-problems-in-nightmare-house-2/

Many people that I know have tested this and got their game to work.

Please remove and reinstall your game before doing all this, only to make sure you have a standard and clean installation of the game.