Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donut

Underhell MUST use these weapon mechanics

6 posts in this topic

That's one thing I don't understand. Why doesn't Jake duel wield pistols, except for when they happen to be lying in a stack?

Could be that Jake does not like using guns Akimbo-Style, if following the IRL logic that it is generally inaccurate and highly unpractical. Pairing this with SWAT training and/or a distaste towards vidya-games he might just find it stupid, or maybe he's not ambidextrous.

Just a few suggestions as to why. Could be Engine limitations too.

That's a very nice gmod addon, Spy make great addons but "Akimbo" to Underhell? Just no. I hate that COD started this akimbo fashion. As i know Underhell aims to be somewhat realistic and if it could include that, you won't be able to hit shit with dual wielding pistols. Blazer3136 made a great point why Jake won't use it. Special forces like SWAT or every other around the world doesn't need to spam bullets, they hit with first one. To not be seen as just a "hater" or something, i still like dual wielding pistols, but not shotguns, bigger smgs (like UMP45 or MP5) and rifles, they are just to heavy to hold like that and it's just retarded by my taste.

Ok let me get this straight.

Ex SWAT member or not, there are no combat protocols that Jake has to follow anymore, so stop with that "ermergawd! He is SWAT, blah blah bleurgh"!

It's about survival now, and any methods are applicable.