ViolentValentine

[Spoilers] An interesting detail

10 posts in this topic

Yesterday during another playthrough I noticed something interesting.

When you go past the train for the first time with Bryan and Matt, the container is open. But when you return after activating the tracks in the Core Command, it's closed...

uh_chapter1_070062.jpg

Did someone noticed that before?

Nope, it's empty.

Something tells me that it was Ito's idea to put Igor in this container in case the survivors will reach the final stop.

Nope, it's empty.

Something tells me that it was Ito's idea to put Igor in this container in case the survivors will reach the final stop.

Takeo said he had dealed with Igor. So I guess he was the one locked Igor in.

Nope, it's empty.

Takeo said he had dealed with Igor. So I guess he was the one locked Igor in.

That was in the North Wing, when Takeo (Raito) went to investigate the noise, and Igor dragged Malcolm inside the East Wing when the latter activated automated cycle to let Matthew, Bryan and Jake in the Core Access.

When you return after MGPS restart the container is still open. So Raito must've been superfast to lockdown Igor there.

yeah, that was there to hint how Igor would be there the second time. I walked into the open container, then during the escape, when the checkpoint guard said "Shoot a few rounds into that container", I realized it was now closed and Igor was hiding in there.