Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Renato Lopez

Underhell comic?

8 posts in this topic

http://metrocop.net/hercule-cubbage/

I just saw this when looking for new half life 2 comics after I was looking to hl3-related jokes.

I just started reading chapter 1 and, well, the character looks like the same to underhell just by the photo. I'll start reading and post some theoryes here, but this comic seems to be very good too! Hope you guys read too, we can discuss about some things and share opinions.

Yeah, likely, a story behind what happened before underhell.  That would be awesome. 

There is a half lfie 2 fan-made comic (funny tough), that tells the entire story before half life 2. they just got out of the hl2 universe sometimes (example: on the ending there was a guy saying "-hey let's take the train to the episode one!"), and there is even an official made comic for the portal series explaining the start of portal 2. Also, valve always do comics when they launch a new wep for tf2 (an exception of one time they did an SFM movie).

Hey, so why don't you guys start a contest for the best comic? there is a lot of side history in underhell!

edit: link: http://www.screencuisine.net/hlcomic/index.php?date=2005-05-01

note that this was made on 2005 and until the day of today (or 2009, don't remember).

If only we had access to the models and maps in garry's mod, we can probably make a "concerned-esque" comic of the entire story of underhell. There are already a few models on the workshop such as the infected and the guards, the PMCs haven't been released though.