mustang-wolf

A question that none of us beg to answer. The third member of the Hawkfield household.

13 posts in this topic

So, MxThe. We've all seen it.

1000px-SecretRoom.jpg

If Jake and Her shared a bedroom, which she died in the bathroom of, why is there a door we can never enter? A room behind it that clearly contains a desk and lamp, which doesn't scream "closet", actually I think I've seen a bed in there before. Why have a second bedroom that Jake CLEARLY doesn't want to enter, if you both sleep in the same bed down the hall? Something happened to whoever was there... But who was it?

Well, let's look at this then. Guilt chasing you at night in the forest, even if you DON'T KNOW the well is there? What could have possibly happened that you always knew was associated with the forest?

What about the playground? She never mentions anyone but Jake, and her friends. They lived in that house alone, just the two of them. So why would they possibly need a playground?

There was a kid. Or she was pregnant.

Let's face it, we all know this. Enough facts are there to say so.

So, tell us.

What happened?

It's not like there are houses that are built for just one or two people nowadays.

The playground had to have been there long before Jake married. According to Jake's calender, Jake's wife moved in and didn't even survive a week.

Like said above, Mrs. Hawkfield didn't survive the first week of living there, so I don't think they'd even have enough time to check if she was ever pregnant.

That room is obviously WIP if it only has a lamp and a desk.

There are not enough facts to prove that there is a third member. All of these "facts" are just hunches.

Jake simply and plainly says that the door is locked. Not because he doesn't want to go in there.

Nice theory dough.

Spoiler warning of a scare, if you haven't looked at the scare of this room don't read this, or read if you want, wathever.

So, one time I looked on a video where when you do the scary that "she" leaves the bathroom "she" was on that door (it was barely opened). Does someone know if there is something on the black part, because I didn't see nothing. Or it is another scary that has nothing to do with the bathroom scary?

Also, another question.

On the start of the game the game says:

"For every mistery there is an answer

for every door is there a key"

So is there even a way to open this door?

hey, they should add it. They promise on the begin of the game.

(If they do that I will complete underhell prologue, hurrr terrifining).

I have watched a livestream of a guy playing outside the garden. Men this game is bigger than I tough.

hey, they should add it. They promise on the begin of the game.

Perhaps there is something special. Very special. So it can't be unlocked right now, but later there will be an opportunity.

I have an idea that Hermit can be part of Hawkfield family...

Unlikely. No clear hints for that.

Hermit can be Tom Hawkfield who went into shadows after "incident down there". But as you said there isn't much info to support this.

Hermit can be Tom Hawkfield who went into shadows after "incident down there". But as you said there isn't much info to support this.

Not just that. Hermit's and Tom's voices are too different. Besides, I don't think Tom is that old right now, if he's alive.

Not just that. Hermit's and Tom's voices are too different. Besides, I don't think Tom is that old right now, if he's alive.

I think that Hermit is somehow releated to Jake/Hawkfields. And firing of his house has some relation to The House. During last playing of Underhell i learn that Hermit lived in the faclity since build of it.