salindom120

underhell

10 posts in this topic

My guess:

November 17, 2019

+2 years for engine switch

+2 years for Chapter 2 and multiple games

+1 for Ch3

is what I feared. But I can understand the huge wait for Chapter 1. It's just.... sooo long for a wait!

Waiting is hard, but we're almost there.

-Terrance Mason

The wait makes the final release so much sweeter.

I believe not almost but okay...

Assuming Underhell isn't dead already:

We're more accurately close to about a fourth there.

Hm?

Sorry, I made a miscalculation. I misjudged the amount of time between days.

Assuming the same amount of time is used for the new stuff, the release date is February 28, 2016.

I was using a generalization of Black Mesa's release time as a worst case scenario.

After the updates stopped on moddb, I found some other updates on some Russian community for Underhell. It suggests that the redone version of the Hermit is done; good job. However, that outlet stopped shortly after displaying the new version of the player character. I doubt many found that update, so I'll just put it here for others who happen upon this post:

UiIbs-7dn8M.jpg

Also, the length of time until the estimated release date suggests we're ~54% there.

After the updates stopped on moddb, I found some other updates on some Russian community for Underhell. It suggests that the redone version of the Hermit is done; good job. However, that outlet stopped shortly after displaying the new version of the player character. I doubt many found that update, so I'll just put it here for others who happen upon this post:

UiIbs-7dn8M.jpg

Also, the length of time until the estimated release date suggests we're ~54% there.

All these images are taken from Alexander Voysey's ModDB profile.

He posts his WIPs there.

UiIbs-7dn8M.jpg

All these images are taken from Alexander Voysey's ModDB profile.

He posts his WIPs there.

Good to know.