Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mastersarge

Connecting the Dots

4 posts in this topic

Playing through the House in Underhell Prologue, Chapter 1, and playing through the main story, I think I can safely say I understand exactly what was going on through the first chapter. Chapter 1 was a re-created memory of the UDRC incident, however Jake was using the ARC as a placement. Micheal, the guy who induced Jake into hypnosis, wanted to delve into Jake's psyche to find the connections between UDRC and ARC.

(note that everything I say isn't clear cut facts. But this is what I conclude.)

The ARC outbreak occurred BEFORE the UDRC. Jake grew up in the ARC complex and during the events that transpired, nearly died. (It is theorized that Jake is immune or a potential cure for the necrosis like virus but I'll get to that later) Why Jake remembers his father's journal and its content, as we see during the gas chamber scene in Chapter 1, is because Jake read through it at one point in his past. Micheal believed Jake had a certain connection and he wanted to discover what that connection is. The PMCs captured Jake at one point, before or after the Gas Chamber, and the events where Jake was arrested and prosecuted were fabricated to ensure Jake doesn't realize he's remembering both the ARC AND the UDRC.

Second, it's highly likely that frank Greene was working for someone else to earn tom's trust to look after jake. At one point, frank passes his job on spying on jake to Angelo and his team. Not sure why considering he was close to jake at all times. Jake's wife died by Angelo and his teams hands and frank had to cover it up. He killed the team and nearly Angelo, had to silence the investigator jake hired and make the event look like suicide.

Jakes wife, now a spirit, often visits jake to make sure he doesn't stumble on secrets she didn't want him knowing. his wife knew something about jake, his past, and died because Possibly Angelo wanted to keep her mouth shut. She haunts jake to prevent him from finding out the truth because it might affect him in the worst possible way

Remember tom's journal about bond that makes two understand each other without having to speak? if there is are 2 Jake than 1 is in prison for some reason and second was captured after going berserk then  taken to police station and then Michael put second one in hypnosis and now Jake tells everything that is going on in the prison. when Jake 1 was shot in the head maybe he died. in tom's journal you read that bond could be dangerous if one were to parish, but I guess we were lucky and Jake 2 just had a stress release. head trauma could be a kick to the head after berserk scene. so now Jake 1 was killed and Bryan captured, that's why you see him escaping.

Man... game's story is so messed up.