Ido

Console commands

237 posts in this topic

Hmm I don't get it, the fact there's text in it doesn't really interrupt... Well, doesn't interrupt me anyway :)

And dude, don't triple post, that's not nice. Use the Edit button instead! :P

Tomeron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomeron said:

Hmm I don't get it, the fact there's text in it doesn't really interrupt... Well, doesn't interrupt me anyway :)

And dude, don't triple post, that's not nice. Use the Edit button instead! :P

Tomeron.


It's better than double posting :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

roflcopter - Father of the Lolcopter

lolcopter- That's my ride home

xbox- X BAWX

gman- yes, you can find him, visualy, in this game... (???)

hello- Why hello.

createcompanion

That's all I really know.. :huy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fang30 said:

roflcopter - Father of the Lolcopter
lolcopter- That's my ride home
xbox- X BAWX
gman- yes, you can find him, visualy, in this game... (???)
hello- Why hello.
createcompanion

That's all I really know.. :huy:


Most of those have been already said :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EJMH said:

@ Orish - I'm pretty sure createcompanion only works on some of the latest version.


EDITED

I was playing version 1.0.2 at armorgames...

from now on i'll play at wecreatestuff.com[/b]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SupaJedi said:

theone599 said:

gman- yes, you can find him, visualy, in this game... (???)

I found him! hes on lv16 in the window area (he walks by fast)


nice find!


good job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SupaJedi said:

theone599 said:

gman- yes, you can find him, visualy, in this game... (???)

I found him! hes on lv16 in the window area (he walks by fast)


nice find!



WHAT?!?! That's supposed to be GMan ?!?!

God damnit, I'm stupid :(

I saw it the first time I played the level, thought it was pretty funny, but I didn't realize it was supposed to be GMan XDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now