Ido

Console commands

237 posts in this topic

Tophillious said:

I guess im really dumb, because I can't tell the difference between a regular box and a companion box :/

The Companion box lacks the concentric circle on the screen facing side

im new here but here are :cheese::proud::mrgreen::o8) some i found

portalproof - awesome stuff right there.

showmapbox,showportalbox,showdynamicbox

showsteps

showshots

createcompanion

lolcopter

Foamy

noclip

god

gravity #

restartlevel

nextlevel

prevlevel

gotolevel #

createbox

createturret -

createball -

removebox

removeturret

createcompanion

uh, hello, im new to the forums but i play your flash version of portal even more than the valve one :) anyways, i have a problem. i want to toggle the console but my keyboard is portuguese and i dont know whats the key. thanks

Tomeron said:

Hold on, THERE REALLY IS A COMMAND "Foamy"?!?!?!!?

Holy crap. I hate you, Ido. XD

...I wish. >.>
It should be.

pfvilhena said:

uh, hello, im new to the forums but i play your flash version of portal even more than the valve one :) anyways, i have a problem. i want to toggle the console but my keyboard is portuguese and i dont know whats the key. thanks

Hmm, after looking at a Portuguese keyboard, I'd suggest you try the ^~ key or the ]} key.

pfvilhena said:

nope, doesnt work. isnt there a way to change the system keyboard language?

Just try everything followed by shift+everything and see if you can find it. Oh and you need to go into options and enable the console first...

on a german keyboard it's the key "?"... it seems like in every language layout you need another key... so you have to seek for your right key.

anyway, you have to acitvate the console in the menu (ESC -> Options) BEFORE you press the key.

i thought i was smart and used "imperator fla" to extract the command list (decompile the .swf file), but it doesnt work... have you secured (obfuscated or scrambled) your flash in some way?

i was just wondering.

TimeWaster said:

i thought i was smart and used "imperator fla" to extract the command list (decompile the .swf file), but it doesnt work... have you secured (obfuscated or scrambled) your flash in some way?

i was just wondering.

Did you extract it from newgrounds? Tom Fulp always protects it.

Well, I download with sothink swf catcher, and import with sothink swf quicker, then copy the symbols to adobe flash. It works most of the time.

TimeWaster said:

i was just wondering.

The command list is a waste of time finding out. Pretty much all the fun ones have already been said.