Ido

Console commands

237 posts in this topic

TimeWaster said:

heres teh complete list of all commands available:

http://www.timewaste...ameCmdList.html

have fun!

p.s.: well verz, there are still one or two left :ayeaye:

Haha, you actually found some commands such as "autoquality" that are no longer functioning. It says "sounds enabled/disabled" because I suppose I forgot to change it after I copied the command.
The problem with Autoquality was that if you have a low fps on High, it would set it to let's say Medium, then you'll have a better fps and it would set it to High again. Auto quality should test how you perform on different situations with the engine once, then when you play pick the right quality for you in the right time according to the current stress on the flash, and I did not have time to code that.

hehe, i never said the commands would be functioning or usefull :cheese:

but i must say i really love your game, it fascinated me the same way as portal from valve, and i couldnt stop playing it till i finished all 40 levels :ftwtf:

and because i am a flash developer for myself i know how hard it is to make such a great game. *ThumbsUp* :wink2:

Gotolevel 42

It's teh credits!

And 43 is the cake level... But the Cake is a lie! (You can't eat it!)

And if you go to the exit, it sends you to the same level... only one more!

And so is level .5... only it sends you to level 1.5 XD

zing zzzing! nothing

cake ZEH CAKE IZ A LIE nothing

tralala have you touched my tralala? nothing

lolcopter that's my ride home. nothing

roflcopter that's the father of lolcopter. nothing

zingcraft zzzzzzzzwish!~ nothing

hello why hello. nothing

shoopdawoop IMAH CARCHING MAH LAZAR nothing

awesome awesome indeed. nothing

thanks anytime. nothing

zomgowned lol. nothing

zomg ZEUS OWNED MY GEODUDE. nothing

lol lots of laughs? nothing

nonsense exactly, it doesn't make any sense. nothing

wassup wassuuuuuuuuuuuppp? nothing

console that's me! nothing

brain that'd be Ido's. nothing

bla try harder. nothing

bye oh please, don't leave. nothing

ok okie dokie! nothing

flash it crashes a lot. And does problems with Vista x64 ): nothing

zund ????! nothing

iphone don't even start. nothing

wecreatestuff oh, we totally do. nothing

aloligotcomplexcockitandpullit It's 'A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it' goddammit!. nothing

orly ya rly. nothing

gosh GOSH!! nothing

hitler HITL0R!? nothing

easteregg you found it. nothing

gman yes, you can find him, visualy, in this game... nothing

xbox X BAWX! nothing

portal now you're thinking with portals. no, nothing was activated. nothing

retarded movie! nothing

4815162342 system failure system failure system failure system failure system failure system failure system failure nothing

crash we're trying, but we'll never be good as Source nothing

messenger Ido - [email protected] Hen - [email protected] ): nothing

website wecreatestuff.com nothing

lost charlie's dead ): nothing

sneeze bless you. nothing

eon8 oh you're fucked now. nothing

gmod GMAN APPROVES. nothing

iwanttoplayagame you are already. nothing

time what's the point? you know the time, you're just teasing me. nothing

thisismadness madness?..

This

IS

SPARTAAA!!!

subject was kicked to his death. Kills the player

hl2 is awesome. nothing

hl2ep1 is truly awesome. nothing

hl2ep2 is a great looking game which I have not yet played. but by the time you read this I probably already have. nothing

tf2 well I liked the first... nothing

overlord I like controling these goblins. nothing

pie Not just a pie, me friends, an APPLE pie. nothing

speak I don't speak. nothing

eat Die. nothing

stop (); nothing

nightmarehouse is an hl2 mod by us D: nothing

help / commandlist / showlist / showcommands / showcommand Partial command database below.

info - Information.

kill - suicide.

help/commandlist/showlist/showcommand - partial command database.

sound - enable/disable sounds.

aim/space - allow [sPACE] dummy portal.

quality 0-3 - set quality level.

effects 0-2 - set effect level.

gravity [0>#] - set map gravity level.

prevlevel - go to next level.

nextlevel - go to previous level.

showfps - visible/invisible fps and level name.

Other commands (show, create, remove, ) are hidden. Shows a censored list of commands (not like this list ;o)

kill / die subject commited suicide with an invisible crowbar. Kills you

noclip noclip enabled. [OR] noclip disabled. Lets you fly through walls

god god enabled. [OR] god disabled. Makes you invincible

portalproof / antiportal Portal Proof enabled. [OR] Portal Proof disabled. Gives you the ability to shoot portals on ANY wall

dance dance enabled. [OR] dance disabled. Lets you dance if you press [a] AND [d]

sounds / sound sounds enabled. [OR] sounds disabled. Toggles volume (0 or 100)

crosshair crosshair enabled. [OR] crosshair disabled. Toggles crosshair (portal crosshair or windows arrow)

space / aim / detectshot Aim (space) enabled. [OR] Aim (space) disabled. Gives you a hint where your portal will be placed when you press [space]

dynamiccam / dynamicam playerCam enabled. [OR] playerCam disabled. Zoomes the camera and only shows a small part of the level around your player model

stopallsounds / stopsounds all sounds currently running were stopped Instantly stops all sounds playing. future sound will be played

info Portal 1.1.1

website - portal.wecreatestuff.com

[email protected]

[email protected] Shows the current portal version and contact adresses

showfps fps visible. [OR] fps invisible. Shows the current "frames per seconds" (fps) of your game on the right upper corner

showmapbox mapbox visible. [OR] mapbox invisible. Shows the collision areas of walls as colored boxes

showdynamicbox / showdynamicboxes dynamic physicboxes visible. [OR] dynamic physicboxes invisible. [OR] cannot show dynamic physicboxes. Shows the collision areas of dynamics (for example switches) as colored boxes

showportalbox portalbox visible. [OR] portalbox invisible. Shows the wall intersected areas of portals as colored boxes

showportalhitbox portalhitbox visible. [OR] portalhitbox invisible. Shows the collision areas of portals as colored boxes

showportalmask portalmask visible. [OR] portalmask invisible. Shows the masked areas of portals as colored boxes

showsteps / showstep steps visible. [OR] steps invisible. I dont know what this does... i see no diference

showshot / showshots shots visible. [OR] shots invisible. Shows red dots inside the wall you just shot with a portal. i think it was used for intersection calculations

gravity ### gravity is set to ### [OR] the command you've entered requires an extra number to be set Sets the gravity to a given value. as in every other game i know, i think the normal value is 800

quality # / _quality # quality is set to # [OR] the command you've entered requires an extra number to be set Sets the flash quality level (0 to 3)

effects effects is set to # [OR] the command you've entered requires an extra number to be set Sets the amount of ingame effects (such as motionblur) (0 to 2)

createbox object BOX has been spawned. Spawnes a box above your head

companion / createcompanion / createcompanioncube / createcompanionbox object COMPANION BOX has been spawned. [OR] object COMPANION BOX could not be deleted. Spawnes a companion bo above your head (the one with a pinkish heart on it)

removebox object BOX has been deleted. [OR] object BOX could not be deleted. Removes a box from the game

createcam object CAM has been spawned. Spawnes a camera (like the ones on the walls) under your feet

removecam object CAM has been deleted. [OR] object CAM could not be deleted. Removes a camera (including the ones that are already there)

createball object BALL has been spawned. Spawnes a energy ball above your head (and kills you instantly because it is flying in your direction...)

removeBall object BALL has been deleted. [OR] object BALL could not be deleted. Removes a energy ball from the game

createturret / createturrent / createturretr / createturrentr object TURRENT has been spawned. Spawnes a turret IN your body, which is directed to the right

createturretl / createturrenl object TURRENT has been spawned. Spawnes a turret IN your body, which is directed to the left

removeturret object TURRET has been deleted. [OR] object TURRET could not be deleted. Removes a turret from the game

restartlevel / restartmap Level ## restarted. Restarts the level you are currently playing in

gotolevel ## / gotoandplay ## level ## launched [OR] Level (##) restarted. Switches to the level you specified (0 to 40), if leaved blank it restarts the level you are currently playing in

nextlevel / followinglevel Next level (##) launched. Switches to the following level (if you play in level 15 it will switch to level 16)

prevlevel / previouslevel Previous level (##) launched. [OR] Cannot play previous level. Switches to the previous level (if you play in level 15 it will switch to level 14)

List collected by TimeWaster i post on forums so if you dont see link 8)

My fav thing to do is just go noclip go in a tiny room with a turret and spam up the createbox. :D Oh yeah. I call this the 100 cups of coffe command. Type in gravity 10000 But AFTER AFTER AFTER you start the level.

And you can kinda float. But not really. You shake a lot though. And dancing looks funny. :ayeaye:

They already have that silly. Portalproof. If it says portalproof disabled you can do it like anywhere. except for the blue funny walls and the red funny walls. The shocky things though. You can make ports on those.

yanno360 said:

Can you make a command to be able to make portals everywhere, meaning on the darker walls!

That's him? I found him like five times didn't know who it was. But yeah in the window thing he walks by. do noclip and go near him. TAke a screenshot. Enjoy it.

Tophillious said:

SupaJedi said:

theone599 said:

gman- yes, you can find him, visualy, in this game... (???)

I found him! hes on lv16 in the window area (he walks by fast)

nice find!

good job

Go to level 0 and make a portal on the floor near a corner and themn one on a wall above that corner thats reachable by jumping. Go to console and type in 'showsteps'

A yellow box with a red line should show up near each portal. The portal on the wall should have one of the boxes in front of it. Ignore it rite now and try to get thru portal, but don't actually go thru. Just get to where you're on the wall but about to enter portal. The box shows the red line, which is where you need to get to get thru portal

Is that correct, Ido, Foamy, or anyone from the WeCreateStuff team?

TwilightCM said:

Go to level 0 and make a portal on the floor near a corner and themn one on a wall above that corner thats reachable by jumping. Go to console and type in 'showsteps'
A yellow box with a red line should show up near each portal. The portal on the wall should have one of the boxes in front of it. Ignore it rite now and try to get thru portal, but don't actually go thru. Just get to where you're on the wall but about to enter portal. The box shows the red line, which is where you need to get to get thru portal

Is that correct, Ido, Foamy, or anyone from the WeCreateStuff team?

Portal TFV's engine lesson!:
portalphysics.jpg
The 'steps' are jumping you up if the portal is close to the floor, so it won't be annoying to get in if you launched a portal a little bit higher than the player. They are enabled only if they are for walled portals and as mentioned, close enough to the floor.

P.S Foamy is not in WCS team, he is just... very active around here :)

Akario said:

They already have that silly. Portalproof. If it says portalproof disabled you can do it like anywhere. except for the blue funny walls and the red funny walls. The shocky things though. You can make ports on those.

yanno360 said:

Can you make a command to be able to make portals everywhere, meaning on the darker walls!

And I'm the one who recommended it! :P

zing
cake
tralala
lolcopter
roflcopter
zingcraft
hello
shoopdawoop
awesome
thanks
zomgowned