citricsquid

Level help :)

137 posts in this topic

A couple of hints:

34: I see a lot of people running across the electric ground. Maybe you could put a portal on the other side and jump down to get across? Just a thought...

40: I don't know if this is creative thinking, or a bug. However, when you start the level, go directly to the bottom-left room. Hug the wall to your right and if you angle it correctly and time it just right (or click like crazy!), you can create a portal on the ground in the bottom-center room. The box can be useful to guard against the turret in the middle-left room and with it you can completely bypass the upper-right room!

Turbine2k5 said:

A couple of hints:

34: I see a lot of people running across the electric ground. Maybe you could put a portal on the other side and jump down to get across? Just a thought...

40: I don't know if this is creative thinking, or a bug. However, when you start the level, go directly to the bottom-left room. Hug the wall to your right and if you angle it correctly and time it just right (or click like crazy!), you can create a portal on the ground in the bottom-center room. The box can be useful to guard against the turret in the middle-left room and with it you can completely bypass the upper-right room!

About level 40, it's a bug, I think they fixed it (I told Hen about it, I THINK)

Regarding the level 37 walktrough...

yoyie said:

That's wonderful, but how do you get through the electric field at the end FAST ENOUGH? It seems impossible. (That's step 5.)

disregard my last request. Watching the video walk through, I figured out it's the performance of my computer at fault. My little dude just can't run across fast enough.

I'm not sure why I get such a slow frame rate though.

Alex said:

I dont understand the last part of lvl 32 if ya place a portal on the wall im launched to he turret and then im dead that sucks... :mad:

Ok, stand on the edge on the right, near where the energy ball ends. Shoot one portal on to the floor, near the turret. Shoot the other portal on to the wall, directly opposite the exit. Jump into the floor portal, and it shoots you towards the exit.

Foamy said:

Change the Quilty.
Pressing O.

This is what I am wondering.

I am playing this from one slow laptop, running at 1.2Ghz and also a desktop running at 2.4 Ghz. They are old machines, I will try running this in low quality mode and see if that works!

BEASTINIT said:

i need help on level 40 im stuck :sad:

I DREW YOU A GUIDE FOR LVL 40..SINCE I COMPLETED ALL THE LEVELS...I JUST CANT SEEM TO PASTE IT SO YOU CAN SEE IT ON THIS FORUM... :sad:

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PASTE MY GUIDE?

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::ayeaye: [/url]

I don't arrive to pass the lvl 37 !

it's too slow and the character move slowly in electric floor. :sad:

ps: sorry for my english, I'm belgian and I speak french. :huy:

lotsoffun said:

ohhhh c'mon are you guys serious? just figure it out, turn off the music, stop eating doritos, put away the astrolube and think.

What the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?

I dunno, maybe lotsoffun thinks they're dumb because they didn't know how to speed stuff up. but I don't care what he thinks because I have the same problem sometimes too, and I never think of lowering the quality (except for to medium in movies)