citricsquid

Level help :)

137 posts in this topic

Banana this is probably going to be hard to explain in words...but I shall try.

1. Shoot yellow portal above you, so you can land on the edge near the electric floor, and the blue one beneath you.

2. Jump in the blue portal on the floor, land on the edge near the electric floor. Shoot the yellow portal across to the other side of the electric floor on the wall.

3. Jump down to the bottom where the blue portal should still be. Don't land *in* the blue portal or you will fly. Land next to it, and step into it, you should now be on the other side of the electric floor.

4. Shoot the yellow portal above you and to the left slightly, so that you could fall from it and land on the same level as the cube.

5. Jump back down, get back in the blue portal. You're now on the same level as the cube. Shoot the yellow portal on the floor, jump through it with the cube. You're now out with the cube.

EJMH said:

lotsoffun said:

ohhhh c'mon are you guys serious? just figure it out, turn off the music, stop eating doritos, put away the astrolube and think.

What the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?

well, when i had trouble with a level, i generally stopped multitasking and just thought about the level for a while until i got what i had to do. i thought, well if i was stuck in this level what the fuck would i do? then i figured it out. i guess it just bothers me that people gave up on like level 9 and 13.

i'm not calling people who can't figure out how to lower quality stupid (although that is stupid) but the intention of my post was to hate on people who actually wanted help with something that really isn't that hard.

Lotsoffun - Your interpretation of 'hard' and other peoples is most likely different. Some people find the type of puzzles presented in Portal easier than others, on top of that the person posting could be of any age - would you call a 7 year old stupid for getting stuck?

I understand what you're saying, and I agree in most of these cases people are lazy and lack perseverance, but making assumptions in a place as diverse as the internet is quite frankly, worse.

EJMH is right. Not every one is great at these kind of games. I do alot of just regular puzzles with the million pieces, and Im good at those, but I was never really good at these. And when I asked for help, I wasnt even multi-tasking.

Plus, I think the levels are supposed to be difficult. If they wernt, the game would be boring.

i'd help but i can't explain it in words and my prntscrn (thats how its written on my keyboard) button crashes my laptop. =[ otherwise i'd be glad to help. Although there are walkthrough videos now.