S!cko

VOICES DON'T WORK

3 posts in this topic

Hello everybody!

I could fix everything in that game, like Error issues, ect... but now I got a problem no one before had this, it seems...

When I finished the Intro thing, like, running to the car, there comes a screen where the real game starts, and there comes NORMALLY the voice of this doctor. But it doesn't work for me. I hear nothing, I just can see the subtitles. This problem continues in the game, i haven't played far yet, but I can say the announcer and the Doc (Romera) voices don't work. Weird fact: I can hear Emily. (Her whispering) I don't know how it is with the policemen later in the game, if I can hear them, I don't think so, but yeah. I don't want to play the game without those voices, bc, those voices make that game even more horrorfying :/

Hope you can help me!

Little Update: Can't hear the Zombies ect too. Tried everything, used my normal speakers, headset and so on. It seems it doesn't even run perfectly, 'cuz when I come to the nurse station (after the elevator thing) I can't go anywhere. No door opens and after a while I got 4 or 5 subtitles where stood "Look behind you" or something ö_ô I have watched an Let's Play of it and it seems I have way more bugs... Another one is that I don't see the flashlight bar. (And everything else) You know, where I see how much ammo left etc. Meeem!

My Pc System:

Windows 8, 64 bit

AMD A8-6600K APU 3.90 GHz

8 GB RAM

NVidia GeForce GTX 750i

1680 x 1050

Okay I searched through the NH2 folders, I was wrong, I don't have ALL voice lines. Just a few of Romero and the Announcer. Oh and I forget to say that I used the .zip file to install it. Not the installer. Maybe I try that. But then I have to do all the fixes again =_= And even IF it would be bc of the .zip, it worked for others too, so I don't understand it at all. xD