Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bomtvare

Hey mxthe, i have a question.

5 posts in this topic

How big are next chapters going to be? Chapter 1 is very long and i like that. Are next chapters going to be bigger? Smaller? And could you tell us HOW big or small are they going to be compared to chapter 1? If you don't want to reveal that just say it so i won't check the forums every minute for your response. Also pls teach me how to use spoiler tag eh?

"If things go well Chapter 2 should be the biggest, maybe not in actual game length, but in total size, including all the multiple outcomes ect.

So we might "create" 20 hours worth of game time, but you will play around 15 in a playthrough, because the 5 hours are different versions of what you are playing through if you had done things differently." © Mxthe, on ModDB (Sep 3 2013)

So already 20 hours + 15 more. Damn, and i thought mgs 5 was big lol.

Nope. More like 20h consisting of:

• 15h of straight gameplay with playing only through one of the possible event routes,
  • 5h of gameplay within all those alternate routes.

Anyway, this chapter's gonna be much bigger than Chapter One.

Oh my... A single run through the WHOLE game (all six chapters including Prologue and Epilogue) is clearly gonna get something around 40 hours of total play time (including all the cutscenes and with paying attention to all the story-driving dialogues). It's no doubt gonna be one of the absolutely biggest and longest games created in the most recent gaming history!

EDIT: If by "already 20 hours" you meant The House (at it's current state) + The Prologue + Chapter One, then I just misunderstood you. Sorry :v

So already 20 hours + 15 more. Damn, and i thought mgs 5 was big lol.

Nope. More like 20h consisting of:

• 15h of straight gameplay with playing only through one of the possible event routes,
  • 5h of gameplay within all those alternate routes.

Anyway, this chapter's gonna be much bigger than Chapter One.

Oh my... A single run through the WHOLE game (all six chapters including Prologue and Epilogue) is clearly gonna get something around 40 hours of total play time (including all the cutscenes and with paying attention to all the story-driving dialogues). It's no doubt gonna be one of the absolutely biggest and longest games created in the most recent gaming history!

EDIT: If by "already 20 hours" you meant The House (at it's current state) + The Prologue + Chapter One, then I just misunderstood you. Sorry :v

Yeah I meant all the content we already have